POV: Virgo

A week has gone by since the interview. Things were chaotic as usual, and we spent our time off from school just lounging around the place. Everyone was also adjusting to having to having Aquarius' back again.

"You nervous? For school I mean" Gemini asks, kicking her legs in the air back in forth on her large bed.

"Why would I be nervous" Aquarius responds, looking off to the window.

We were gathered up in Gemini's room, chatting away to pass the time. In matching nightgowns, we sit across from each other on the bed. We often had slumber parties like this together, where we would hang out, talk about boys, and do other girly things. Last night was our first one since Aquarius has been here.

I enjoyed being part of this group. Knowing that the pair had my back throughout everything. They were my first friends that I had that was the same gender as me. Back in school, I was often hated by most girls, and I stuck around with Taurus and Capricorn. They often acted as my bodyguard.

"I don't know, since you haven't been to school in a while" Gemini continues.

Aquarius shrugs, "Actually I'm looking forward to it." She says, "It'll bring back a bit of normal for me. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is meeting Stella." She adds on.

"I know you hate that Aries is dating her, but she's not a bad person." I defend and Aquarius sighs a little. "Maybe it'll be a little awkward, but that shouldn't stop you from trying to get along with her." I tell her. I hated when there was any bad blood between girls.

"I know, but the thought of him being with someone else just ticks me off". Aquarius admits, fluffing up her white hair while pouting slightly.

"You've got nothing to worry about trust me" Gemini assures her, letting out a giggle. A laugh escapes me as I realize what she means.

"Yeah, Aries is still crazy into you. You've practically got him on a leash" I tell Aquarius.

"Oh yeah? And what about Leo? Do you have him on a leash" She smirks, and I blush at the sound of Leo's name.

"What? Why would you even bring him up?" I say, hiding my red face from view with a corner piece of the blanket.

"You're cute V," Gemini chuckles, "but we know better."

"You're crushing on him, right?" Aquarius questions, "You should tell him."

"No! What? How could you guys think that I would ever like that idiot" I shout. That guy was always getting on my nerves.

"Relax, I'm highly positive he's just as into you," Gemini mentions, laughing at how startled I got.

"That's impossible, he's clearly in love with Libra" I scoff, "he doesn't bother hiding it either" I whisper with an eye roll.

"Believe me, he's into you. He just doesn't realize it yet." Aquarius says, trying to convince me.

"So, you don't even like him just a little then?" Gemini pries while smirking.

I roll my eyes, "Okay fine. Maybe I like him a tiny bit" I admit, but they raise their eyebrow and give me suspicious looks.

"Okay fine, I like him a lot." I admit further, finally coming clean.

My face burns red as they both giggle before saying "I KNEW IT" in unison.

"And what about you? You've been eyeing up Sagittarius for years. He obviously likes you, so just get together already." I say to Gemini, in hopes to take the heat off myself.

"Oh, uh I don't know, I'm kind of waiting for him to ask me out." she says, twirling her hair in one finger and looking away.

"And you! What was with those flirty eyes you and Scorpio were giving each other that day at the pool?" I say, looking at Aquarius.