POV: Cancer

"For centuries, the stars have been guiding people. They rule over the grand courts of the sky and determine the course of everyone's lives, which are constantly changing. They have written famous history books and scrolls, and they have greatly influenced the technology we have today." The instructor points out.

I sloppily wrote whatever I could remember him saying into my notebook.

"So, can anyone tell me what the Star System is?" the instructor asks the class.

Please don't pick me. Please don't pick me.

Thankfully, Virgo raises her hand.

"Ah, let's hear it from our new student."

Virgo stands up from her chair, "At its core, it's a system that plays a crucial role in defining a person's identity and capabilities right after birth. It encompasses the unique powers and traits that each individual possesses, shaping their path in life." she explains.

"That is correct, this system has been used since the old ages and blah blah blah."

Nothing could be more boring than this class.

It was annoying enough that my seat in class was right behind Virgo and Leo. Virgo's transfer to this class has been making Leo turn into Mr. Joker, and I found myself hating mornings a lot more than I do now.

"Class pet," Leo whispers to Virgo as she swats him away.

Leo had been constantly teasing her the whole class period. She often scolded him, wanting to focus on the lesson at hand. Good luck to her though, I don't get how she'd get anything done with that clown around.

"Turn to page 245 in your textbooks" the instructor directs the class.

The sound of rummaging took place as the class got out their textbook for this class.

"Cancer! Can I have you read the first paragraph?" He asks, giving me a reassuring smile.

No.

Please No.

"Yes sir," I say, standing up from my chair. "Star powers are a very powerful magic practice that only a zodiac will receive in their lifetime. Star powers are specially picked by the stars, but they appear in a zodiac's life spontaneously." I say loud enough for the entire room to hear me.

I sit back down, avoiding watchful eyes from everyone.

"Now, there are many star powers that are specifically for each sign, though there have been times that a zodiac has received a star power that is usually for another zodiac." The instructor says after me, "I know we have a few zodiacs in here, have any of you achieved your star power yet?"

Leo raises his hand, his other resting on his cheek.

"Leo! Can you demonstrate your star power to the class?"

He groans before standing up and walking to the front of the classroom. Possibly annoyed that he had to leave Virgo's side for just a minute. Leo gives the teacher a sarcastic smile as he lifts his hand. A giant flame emerged, taking the form of a lion. It let out a disruptive roar before disappearing into thin air.

"Thank you." The instructor says. The class claps for the blonde boy who takes a bow.

Leo smirks at Virgo before sitting back in his seat, his hand rests on his cheek again as he sticks his tongue out at Virgo.

"Who's the class pet now?" She asks and he chuckles.

"Still you," he says, poking her cheek.

"What Leo just demonstrated is a star power called Beast Flame Formation, it's a common magic for a Leo sign." The instructor explained to anyone who was actually listening.