POV: Virgo (Part 2)

I look up to find Leo waiting for me in the parking lot, leaning against the fire car. My book club meeting had finally ended, and it was time to head back to my friends at home.

"Babe!" he calls out, his face lighting up when he sees me, motioning for me to come over.

I hurry over to him, my voice hushed. "Leo, keep your voice down," I scold him gently, glancing around to see if anyone has heard.

"Why?" he asks, his eyes sparkling with curiosity.

I roll my eyes, my lips curving into a smile. "I thought Capricorn was picking me up,"

Leo's face falls slightly, but he quickly recovers and grabs my hand, placing it against his cheek. "But aren't you glad it's me instead?" he says. A warmth spreads through my hand as it rests against his skin.

I couldn't help but giggle in response to his words. "I'm surprised," I admit.

Leo's smile widened, and he spoke softly. "V, I've missed you."

A blush spreads across my face, still not entirely accustomed to Leo's sweet talking. Since we agreed to be in a relationship, he wasted no time in treating me like his girlfriend. I learned very quickly that Leo is an incredibly affectionate person, and it's both endearing and overwhelming at times. But above all, his presence fills me with a comforting warmth that I can't resist.

"How was training?" I ask, genuinely curious about his day.

"Boring, as usual," he mutters, crossing his arms in a mock display of annoyance. "I wish you were there."

My hand instinctively reaches up to play with his hair, a comforting gesture. "Well, I'm here now," I say, offering him a reassuring smile.

"Can I kiss you now?" he asks eagerly. "I've been waiting all day."

I remember our agreement not to display affection at school, worried about the gossip that might circulate before people find out that Libra and Leo broke up. We decided to wait one more day for the rumors to die down before showing our relationship publicly.

"One kiss," I give in, smiling at him as I am unable to resist his playful charm.

Leo grins as he reaches out to grab my hand, pulling me closer to him. His arm wraps around my waist, drawing me tightly against his side. His hand caresses my cheek, his touch sending tingles through my skin. He lifts my chin, directing my gaze to meet his. There, in his eyes, I see the genuine happiness that radiates from him. It's a sight that never fails to melt my heart. With my hands resting on his arms, I hold onto him.

"You're so pretty" he whispers, as he brushes a stray strand of hair away from my face.

I giggle, "I know, you've been telling me all day," I tease him, appreciating his endless praise.

Leo leans in, pressing his lips against mine. But it doesn't stop there. The initial softness gives way to an escalating passion, and he continues to shower me with his love. His kisses are long, drawn-out, and filled with an undeniable desire.

"I said one" I playfully pout as we reluctantly break apart.

Leo's face flushes with embarrassment. "But I need more than one," he admits, his eyes filled with longing.

My eyes wander to a trio of girls whispering and glaring at us nearby. "So disgusting," one of them says.

Feeling self-conscious, I immediately let go of Leo and step away from his embrace.

As my face drops, a tinge of disappointment settles within me. "Let's go home," I mutter.

"Okay," he responds, his grin still intact, oblivious to the subtle shift in my emotions.