POV: Aries

"You're really going to do it?" Taurus asks.

On the trip to our lockers, Sagittarius was coming up with a plan to ask Gemini out.

"Maybe I should take her somewhere nice after school," Sagittarius suggests.

"Like a date?" I questioned.

"Something like that"

"Yeah, like Capricorn would ever let you guys skip out on training" Taurus scoffs.

"He would if I beg hard enough" Sagittarius chuckles.

"He does like it when we beg" Taurus shrugs.

"No, that won't work." Sagi realizes, "It's still a school night, so the chances he'll say yes are 0."

"Then do it this weekend, after training," Taurus suggests.

I tried focusing on the topic of conversation, but I couldn't help but notice Aquarius and Uranus. They were conversing about something and occasionally laughing together.

"What do you think they're talking about" I ask, motioning over to them.

"What?" Taurus asks before looking where I was, "Oh? You're jealous, aren't you?" He teases.

"I'm just wondering why they're being so friendly towards each other." I defend myself.

"You know they go like way back, right?" Taurus tells me.

"Yeah, they've always been pretty close even before they started dating," Sagittarius says.

"I know that, obviously." I say, rolling my eyes.

Sagittarius flashes a grin at me before leaving to talk to Gemini.

"Baby!" a voice calls out with a soft squeal.

When I turn around, Stella throws her arms around me, and I nearly stumble before holding onto her arm for balance.

"Oh, hey." I say, pulling her arms off as I put in the code to my locker.

"I'm out of here," Taurus says, running over to flirt with Saturn.

"I haven't heard from you all week" she mentions, grabbing my hand and giving me small pecks on the lips.

"I know, I was just busy." I say, brushing her off.

"Too busy for me?" She pouts.

The sounds of giggles fill my ear, and my focus immediately turns to Aquarius.

What the hell could he possibly be saying that was making her laugh like that? Before I can investigate any further, Stella grabs my face and forces it in her direction.

"Are you going to look at me or what." She asks, annoyed.

I sigh before taking a look at her, I notice her normally straight dark blonde hair was suddenly curly.

"Your hair's different." I point out.

"Oh, I wanted to look nice today" she smiles, twirling her hair with her finger.

"Right."
I glance over her head, Aquarius and Uranus were already done with their conversation and Aquarius was getting some books out of her locker. Her white hair hides her face as she reaches inside.

"Oh, I should've known" she mutters after turning to see who I was looking at.

"What?"

"You still like her, don't you?" She asks, "She's the reason you've been so 'busy' too?"

"You couldn't be further from the truth. I haven't talked to her since I broke it off for good" I tell her.

"Then you wouldn't mind if I go talk to her," she says before turning around and heading in Aquarius' direction.