So... Thanks so much, y'all🥹❤️

As you might know if you're reading the book as it is still going on, this story just hit 100K reads a few hrs ago and...

Quite frankly, I'm still pretty shaken up, I mean, COME ON, look at me.

I'm your practical usual introverted guy, with almost no irl friends (except the ones I had in school, we still keep in touch, so... Thanks to them)

But... It's surreal to even think that I could ever write something up that would go on to reach 100K FRICKIN PPL!

I mean, the moment I saw the 100k read count, I... I was speechless. I had been observing this book's growth and by the time it reached 75k-ish reads, I started to think what it would be like if it hit 100k...

I would just brush it off, "Yeah, right. As if" that's what I would think. But...

I kept watching this book grow more and more and honestly, I didn't know what to do, I was... Excited, I guess.

But when the moment came, I just... I put the phone down and I just sat there, staring into the distance.

It happened.

It actually fuckin happened.

I instantly sent the thank you community post and then, I just... Sat silently and tried to take in what the fuck happened.

Like, I didn't expect this to even cross 50-60k in the first place, to be honest with y'all.

If you have actually known me, you'd know that I don't give myself a lot of credit for what I write. So, seeing this book hit this milestone, it was...

Holy shit, my heart is pounding so fuckin loud even as I'm writing this, lol 😭💀

But srsly tho...

Thank you, so, so much y'all, for reading this thing that I literally scrapped out of a dream I had.

I then talked to Kousei_96 about this idea, (Btw, thanks for helping me out man, really appreciate it) cooked the base up and started this journey.

Never did I ever think this would happen.

Lol, look at me yapping on and on.

TF ARE MY HANDS SHAKING FOR???

Anyways, I really appreciate the ppl who helped me through this journey, and the people who decided to give good ol' me and his book a shot.

I'll send my yapping now, with a final thanks to everyone who has been reading this book, or will read this book in the coming future.

Thanks so much guys. Words can't begin to tell you guys how much I appreciate the support. Some may say I'm overreacting, but I'm seriously not.

Welp, since this is technically a chapter in the book, let's end this the proper way, shall we?

HEM HEM. (Sorry, hehe)

Hope you guys liked the book, and will continue to do so.

Till the next time,

Sayonara.