Chapter 3

And so, Y/N's training began. At first, it contained simple punches and stance learning, and then, it started to get heavier, little by little, since Y/N was, but a kid.

After some years, M/N had to move to another city, because, in her words, "Why the hell not?". And so, Y/N and M/N moved to Tokyo, while Iroh remained in Musutafu.

And also, this meant that Y/N now had to go to a completely new school. After M/N called in a few favors, Y/N was enrolled in a nice and reputed kindergarten school where the staff was well behaved and the facility was close-by to the L/N's apartment.

The first day of kindergarten came for Y/N, as he walked up to the door and slammed it open before the teacher introduced him and asked him to enter the classroom.

Y/N: The name's Y/N! I don't got a quirk, so if you have any problem with it, I'm ready to beat it into your tiny brains!

Teacher: *sweatdrop* Yepp... He's M/N's son alright...

So... yeah, if you hadn't guessed till now, Y/N's admiration towards Endeavor and his mom's behavior around others resulted in Y/N learning the ropes too...

Teacher: Um... right. Kids, this is Y/N L/N. He will be joining you from today, get along well.

Y/N goes to a seat and sits down, crossing and putting his feet on the table.

Teacher: This kid is really making me remember my days of high school and M/N while he's a mere kid... M/N... why did you have to call me of all people...?

A few hours passed, as lunch break started. Y/N was about to eat his food when one of the kids approached him.

Kid: Hey, so you're quirkless, huh?

Y/N looks at the kid.

Y/N: Did you not hear me or something? Maybe your quirk makes you dumb...

Kid: What did you say?!

Y/N: So it does!

The kid tries to hit Y/N with his quirk, which seems to give him small claws, or rather, long nails. Y/N quickly grabs the kid's arm and pushes him down, not wanting a fight. Iroh and M/N had taught him a proper stance and all, while the other kid, had no stance, which is... actually what you expect from a five-year-old.

The kid gets up.

Kid: You're a freak!

Y/N: Says Wolverine rip-off.

The kid scowls and goes back to his seat.

Many such instances happened since then, but not to the teacher's surprise, Y/N was able to hold his own against kids who everyone thought would go on to be great heroes.

This was no surprise because many of the staff had met M/N at a point in their lives. When the situation reached the parents, they were told that their kid was trying to pick on the quirkless.

As a good parent should, many reprimanded their children for the behavior and apologized in their stead, as a few years passed and Y/N got enrolled into an elementary school.

But still...

There was something...

Something that made even the teachers, old and new the same, wonder a lot...

Whenever a "fight" broke out between Y/N and some kid, the temperature seemed to get warmer a bit.

Or rather...

Y/N's surroundings got warmer, whenever he was in a fight...

Or when he was angry, even...

But they all brushed it off.