Chapter 52

Y/N walks in the Anteroom, as he looks around to see if anyone else from his class passed.

Once he sees someone, he walks up to him and sits down.

Y/N: So, you passed, huh, Shoto?

Shoto: Hmm. Good to see you did too.

Y/N nods as they stay silent, waiting for more of their classmates.

Y/N suddenly starts to speak.

Y/N: Shoto. Don't look, but has that big dude been staring at you for a long time?

Shoto: Yeah. It's irritating.

Y/N: Here he comes.

The Ikasa guy comes walking close to them.

That was his name, right?

"Ikasa": Shoto Todoroki. Y/N L/N.

Y/N: *standing up* Got a problem?

"Ikasa": I do, actually. I do not like you two.

Y/N: Boo hoo. So what?

Shoto: Did I do anything to anger you?

Y/N: Don't listen to this Ikasa guy, Shoto.

Inasa: It's Inasa, thank you very much. And the reason I dislike you is because you have the same eyes as him. As Endeavour.

Y/N: *facepalming* That's because he's his SON, smartass!

Inasa: I know! That's why, I hate you two, son and successor of Endeavor.

Y/N: Hold up. You dislike Endeavor? Well, join the club dipshit. And I'm not that bastard's successor!

Inasa just scoffs and walks away.

Y/N: That's it! Imma fuck him up!

Shoto grabs Y/N's collar to stop him.

Y/N: Let go of me!

Shoto: No. If we want him to know we aren't like Endeavor, then we need to prove it. We can't let his words and Endeavor come in between our performances and hinder us.

Y/N: *still pissed* FINE...!

---

After some time, Shoto and Y/N's classmates start coming, and soon, Tsu also comes with Ponytail, Doc Ock and Earphones.

Y/N: Glad to see you passed.

Tsu: Me too, kero.

Beru: Tsu? Do you like this boy?

Tsu: Kero...

Her face goes a bit red as she looks away and sees Ochaco and instantly goes to talk to her.

Y/N: O... Kay...?

Soon, 100 candidates passed, and luckily, all of Y/N's classmates were there.

Suddenly, Mera started speaking through the speakers.

Mera: Well for the 100 passed, watch this carefully.

The screen changes to the area where the first part of exams was held as explosions started occurring everywhere, destroying everything and shocking everyone.

Mera: The next test will be the last one. We will have you perform rescue exercises as bystanders in this disaster site.

Tape: Isn't it quite dangerous for the elderly and kids to be there?

Mera: These are people who have undergone training to be people-in-need-of-rescue and are in high demand right now. The "Help Us Company" or "H.U.C." for short.