Chapter 54

It was now the next day after Y/N had finally gotten his very own provisional hero license. This meant an opportunity to be a part of paid internships with various pros.

18 students of 1A were in their class since apparently, Bakugo and Broccoli had fought against each other once everyone had gone to sleep.

They were both put on house arrest, with Broccoli for 3 days and Bakugo for 4 days. Currently, class 1A were all heading to the grounds for the opening ceremony, when they suddenly hear a familiar voice.

Monoma: I heard, Class A. Two people! You had two people fail the provisional licensing exam!

Tape: Class B's Monoma!

Pikachu: He's crazy, as usual!

Rock: So were you the only one to fail again? Like the final?

Monoma then starts to laugh and then turns away confusing Rock.

Rock: Which is it?!

Monoma: We...

He makes a pose.

Monoma ...all passed! We've pulled ahead of you, Class A.

Y/N takes a booger out of his nose and launches it on Monoma's face.

Monoma: EW!

Todoroki: *guilty* Sorry... everyone...

Rock: They're turning it into a competition on their own, so don't worry about it.

Horn Girl: According to Vlad Teacher, we'll be having classes together this semester! I'm looking forward to it!

Rock: Oh, I can't wait to test out my skills!

Pikachu: Anyway, you're an exchange student, right?

Monoma then walks up to the horn girl and then whispers something into her ear.

Horn Girl: I'll beat you up so bad you won't be able to get back up!

The two were both shocked hearing this from the girl while Monoma starts laughing and gives a thumbs up to his classmate who was confused.

Kendo: Don't teach her weird phrases!

Kendo then comes up behind Monoma and chops him behind the neck knocking him out.

Insomnia: Hey, we're trying to get through back here.

Sonic: I'm sorry! Come now, everyone, save your chitchat for later. You're causing problems for other people!

Everyone turns around to see Shinso and his other classmates from Class C.

Insomnia: Don't show me how uncool you are.

Y/N: Insomnia.

Earphones: He's the person who fought Midoriya at the sports festival.

Tape: That guy looks... like he bulked up a bit...

Y/N: FIGHT ME! LET'S SEE WHO'S THE BETTER STUDENT OF MR. AIZAWA'S!

Tape: Wait, what??? He's trained by Mr. Aizawa?!!

Insomnia keeps walking silently.
---

All the student's of U.A. were all finally outside and lined up in grade order while they were standing in front of their principal, Nezu, who was standing on the platform and begins the opening ceremony.

Nezu: Hey! It's the small mammal you all love, the principal! Recently, the fur I'm so proud of has deteriorated in quality... It's hard for me to take care of it. This is something you can say about humans, too. Even if you have a balanced diet with zinc and vitamins, the most important thing has to be sleep. Disturbing your lifestyle is the worst for your fur. So if you're trying to improve your hair quality, you should make sure to get enough sleep!