Chapter 58

Y/N, Broccoli and Mirio were now standing in front of the building, which Mirio pointed out to be the Nighteye Agency. Their destination.

Y/N was admiring the building as he suddenly saw Broccoli sweating through his uniform as Mirio burst out in laughter at seeing this.

Mirio: Hey, calm down. There's no need to be so nervous. Sir will evaluate you two, but I'm sure you'll get along well. Come on.

The two boys run behind their ever so positive senior as they enter the building to see a man whose head was of a caterpillar.

???: Hey Mirio. Who are these two with you? Do they have any business, or are they just here for a tour of the agency?

Y/N: My name's Y/N L/N. I'm a hero-in-training at UA High, and I'm here to do my work studies with Sir Nighteye. Pleasure to meet, you, Mr...

Centipeder: Centipeder.

Y/N: Mr. Centipeder. I look forward to working with you.

Broccoli/Mirio: S-So formal! Is this really L/N?!!

-last evening-

We see Tsu teaching Y/N about how to talk to heroes with respect.

Y/N: Okay.

-flashback end-

Broccoli: And I'm Izuku Midoriya, another hero in training at UA, I also applied for work studies at your agency, hope we get along well!

He bows down.

The man walks up to the two boys and asks them to raise their heads.

Centipeder: So, you're the two students, huh? Well, it's my pleasure to finally meet you two, I've heard a lot about you from Mirio. Sir will meet with you soon, follow me to his office.

The two boys look at one another, amazed by the man's politeness, they both then smiled as they hoped that this week will be amazing.

---

Centipeder: He's in there, he'll see you two now. Also, try to make him laugh.

Broccoli: Laugh..?

Y/N: Uh-oh... Tsu didn't teach me any jokes!

The two boys opened the door, curious about what kind of a man this guy really was, and the sight shocked the two to the core. A blue skinned girl was tied up, being tickled, with a thin looking man standing in front of her.

???: Sir *laugh*, I promise I won't do it again. *laugh* Please! *laugh* Stop! *laugh*

The man suddenly turns his gaze towards the two boys and gives them a heavy, intensifying stare.

Y/N: Joke. Think, think, think, think, th-WHAT THE SHIT???

He turns sideways to see Broccoli pulling a weird face which somewhat resembles All Might.

Broccoli: I'm Izuku Midoriya!

The three boys look back at Nighteye, but all they saw was...

The man staring right into Broccoli's soul.

Y/N: Welp, he's dead.

Nighteye: *furious* Are you... ridiculing All Might?!

Broccoli: What? No!

Nighteye: You little... you dare try to pull a trick like that, even when you know I was All Might's sidekick?!

He then walks up to Broccoli and starts messing with his face.

Nighteye: All Might's wrinkles aren't like that! In his normal face, the wrinkles around his eye are 0.6 cm long. From the Silver Age on, they were about 0.8 cm long. These days, even unlicensed merchandise specifies which "age" it's from. Do you not even know that?