Chapter 70

We see that Y/N was in the village, buying vegetables, as he takes some tomatoes and puts them in the basket.

He then starts to walk away when he hears some commotion. He walks towards the place and sees that many villagers were all gathered up at the village television.

He walks by some people and gets a good look at what was happening.

Y/N: What the fuck...?

-Back with Endeavor and Nomu-

Nomu: Boring. A-Aren't there any stronger heroes around?

-with Y/N-

Villager: This is bad, isn't it?

Lady: It reminds me of Kamino...

Y/N: ...

???: No!

Y/N looks to the side as we see that it was the kid Iroh sang to a few days ago.

Kid: This can't be! Endeavor is a hero! Heroes don't lose! He'll get up!

Just as he said this, Endeavor propels himself towards the Nomu, and goes to punch him, but the Nomu dodges it and throws Endeavor in a broken down building.

Nomu: More... M-More... power!

Endeavor tries to get up, exhausted, and panting, as Y/N's eyes fixate on Endeavour. Not moving even slightly.

Y/N: Come on...

Panic was spreading like wildfire in Kyushu, as the Nomu looks at the people panicking and running.

Nomu: Humans... Over there...

He flies and sticks to a wall nearby the humans. On hearing the sound of something landing, the people look back and see the Nomu.

This only resulted in people panicking even more. They start to push each other away, trying to run away.

Reporter: There's no symbol... This is what means to have no symbol...

Y/N: Bullshit...

Suddenly, a kid amongst the panicking crowd starts screaming at the reporter.

Kid: Don't say what you want! What are you looking at to come up with that, TV?!

His friend tries to calm him down.

Friend: *through TV* Hey, calm down! This is no time for that!

Kid: *through TV* Look at that! His flames are still burning, see? You can see that, can't you?

The camera then pans over to where the boy was pointing at and captures the scene of Endeavor's flames that were still alive.

Kid: *through TV* Endeavor's still alive and fighting! Stop letting something that isn't there get you down!