Chapter 78

We see that Y/N and the rest had now reached their destination.

Endeavor Agency.

Sidekicks: Welcome to Endeavor Agency! We are the Flaming Sidekicks!

Midoriya: Oh! It's the Flaming sidekick Burnin'!

Burnin': Bakugo and Shoto, this is your first internship, am I right? Starting today, you will both do the same job as us!

She shows the students the office.

Burnin': As you can see, this is a sizeable agency. You have over 30 sidekicks! This means the chances for you to put up a good show don't exist at all!

Bakugo: *smug* Interesting. Do you want us to learn from the pro heroes?

Burnin': That's right!

Sidekick #2: It's the same for Shoto. We won't go easy on you just because you're our boss' son.

Sidekick #3: Give it your best and try to catch up!

The four look around the office to see sidekicks ready for deployment, as many get deployed at multiple places in the matter of seconds.

---

Burnin': Well, Endeavor is only interested in mentoring Shoto and L/N, so you two will be following me!

Bakugo: What was that?! I came here to see the Number one hero in action!

Midoriya: You still can! Calm down a bit, Kacchan!

Shoto: This is different from what I expected. I'll talk to him.

Suddenly, Endeavor comes out of his office.

Endeavor: Shoto. Deku. Phoenix. Bakugo. I will be your mentor.

The four are told to get in their hero costume, as they all meet up with Endeavor.

Endeavor: I said I'll be your mentor. But before we start, Deku. Bakugo. I need to know more about you. What are your thoughts about the current issues and what do you expect to learn?

Midoriya: I want to have total control over my power. I hope to have the best performance in mobility.

Endeavor: Your quirk is powerful enough to destroy your own body, am I right?

Midoriya: Yes. But I've found a way to use it without causing damage to myself. However... Well, as of now... How should I put it?

Bakugo was getting irritated by Midoriya's behavior.

Midoriya: There seems to be some additional... Some sort of power that manifested in a different form.

Endeavor: Show me.

Midoriya sends out a small tendril from his hand.

Midoriya: With my full concentration, this is the most I can conjure.

Y/N: Think of it as your own body's part. Currently you're seeing this as a support gear of sorts. Think of it as your own body and learn to focus on it while maintaining your strength factor as well.

The four look at Y/N, who takes his sword out.

Y/N: That's what I do when sending my flames through these swords.

Midoriya: I see...

Endeavor: Phoenix. You wish to learn of a better way to control your flames, correct?

Y/N: That's right. But before we proceed with anything else. I wish to make something clear.

The boy walks up to Endeavor.