Chapter 91

???: -mura.

???: Mr. Shimura.

Doctor: Mr Shimura. Did you hear what I just said?

Iroh was sitting on his bed with M/N by his side, as a respirator rested upon Iroh's face.

M/N...

She was nothing like the woman she used to be.

Who could blame her though?

Her baby boy was somewhere out there with a supervillain lurking around, ready to strike at any moment.

Her father was admitted in the hospital after being injured by her nephew.

If this much wasn't enough, Kinzoku Corporations were starting to face a depression due to workers quitting, saying that they won't work for the heroes' well being.

Added to that, some of the employees, namely Hikari's parents, had been found dead in their house a few days ago, with Hikari nowhere to be seen a few days ago.

Iroh: I'm sorry, what were you saying?

Doctor: Upon diagnostics, it is revealed that you have pulmonary embolism. It's a serious condition, and happens when blood clots in a part of the body, which is usually the leg and the clot travels to the lungs. As a result, the person can experience shortness of breath, chest pain and coughing up blood.

M/N: But doc, he doesn't smoke at all, then why is this happening?

Doctor: While smoking is one of the reasons why such a thing can happen, one of the more common reasons why it happens, is due to prolonged immobility. I have come to know you recently just got out of a coma?

Iroh nods.

Doctor: How long were you in that state?

M/N: A month or so, I think.

Doc: And this was the first time you coughed blood?

M/N:Yes, I believe s-

Iroh: No.

M/N: Wait, what?

Doctor: Iroh. If anything like this happens, you NEED to tell someone. We can't go easy with this.

Iroh: Right...

Doctor: Don't try to hide things from others. You think it's to make them not worry, but having secrets only destroys a relationship. Whether it be amongst couples, or parent and children.

Iroh: Yes sir.

Doctor: When did this first happen?

Iroh: About a day or two ago.

Doctor: Then it's not very big of a problem. Though it's operable, the treatment causes a good fortune. If you wish, I can arrange such that you give the required money in smaller installments. I want you to know I'm completely on your side here. Many times, the people assume that the doctors are only after the money.

M/N: No, it's alright. We'll pay the whole amount at once.

Iroh: M/N?

M/N: It's alright, dad. The company has brought us more money than we could ever spend.

She puts an arm around Iroh.

M/N: It's okay. You're gonna be fine, you hear me?

Iroh smiles as he takes his daughter's hand in his, and nods.

Iroh: I'm ready.

---

We see Y/N and Izuku standing in front of the Haibara Mansion, with many pro heroes such as Endeavor, Best Jeanist, Hawks also present there.

They go inside, as they look around.

Endeavor: I knew it. The building has been emptied.

A voice echoes in the room.

AfO: Did you enjoy your chat with Lady Nagant? Izuku Midoriya.

Y/N and Izuku both activate One for All at 45 and 60% respectively, as they look towards the source of the sound to find a projector lying there.

A projection of All for One appears. The man seemed to have a hospital respirator around his mouth.

AfO: *clapping* If this device is activated, that must be the case. I really like making predictions. It's so pitiful how fragile the human mind can be. And let's not forget the sudden prodigy, Y/N L/N.

Y/N: A live telecast...? Or maybe pre-recorded?

AfO: I can assure you this is pre-recorded, Y/N.

Y/N: Maybe there's a secret passage?

AfO: There isn't a secret passage either. Now, before you ask, I've already predicted what you would do, Y/N.

He puts a finger up.

AfO: You know, we're not so different, me and you. We both wanted to be someone and admired them, but were slapped in the face by their reality.

Endeavor looks at Y/N, who was staring at the screen.

AfO: But then, we rose up. We found a new meaning to ourselves, a new aim, found a new, better version of ourselves. Sure we faced a bunch of obstacles along the way but you and I. We are the same.

Y/N: No we are not, you potato fuckface.

AfO: Potato fuckface? Is that what you are calling me in your head? Wow, that's creative. Heh.

He coughs into his hand.

AfO: As I was saying, when I was in prison, I kept thinking about you two. The moment I saw you squirming in that container, I knew it. I knew that you contained a fragment of One for All inside of you. If I wanted, I could've just taken it right then, though if I did that, you wouldn't be here today, you'd be buried under the ground with some flowers from your mother lying on the gravestone.

AfO: Although, do tell me, how is your little "sister", Hikari?

This shocks Y/N completely.

Y/N: How do you-

AfO: -Know that name? Heh. I have eyes everywhere, Zuko.

Y/N: Except your face.

AfO: Okay, ouch. AHEM, So, in a way, I saved your life, Y/N. You should be grateful, you know? But still, you two can try all you want, but know that in the end, you'll always be my little brother.

He points two fingers at the screen.

AfO: Izuku. Y/N. Next, it's your turn.

Y/N was about to destroy the projector, but it suddenly explodes.

---

Luckily, the heroes managed to escape the explosion by inches, as Y/N and Izuku soon separated once again.

We see Y/N running as fast as he could back to the village.

Nana's vestige appears beside him.

Nana: What's going on in your head? You're blocking us out.

Y/N: I'm gonna send Hikari to UA's refugee centre! I can't let All for One hurt her!

Nana: ... Fine.

Her vestige disappears, as after a few hours of running with 60% One for All activated, Y/N reached the village, but the village presented a scene that Y/N did NOT expect.

A/N: Chapter 90 done! Hope you guys liked it,

Till the next time,

Sayonara.