Chapter 16

It was now finally the day for the sports festival as Y/N was doing some basic stances in a room with all the students of 1A.

Pink Girl: Man, I wanted to wear my costume.

The students were wearing their PE uniforms instead of their hero suits.

Y/N: Costume or not, I'm gonna be the number one.

Popsicle: Midoriya. L/N.

Everyone goes silent. Shoto wasn't your typical teenager who would gossip with people, as he looks at Broccoli.

Popsicle: Looking at things objectively, I'm stronger than you. But you have All Might in your corner, don't you? My old man is the number 2 hero, Endeavor. That just gives me more of a reason to beat you.

He then looks at Y/N.

Popsicle: Then there's you. Going on about how you want Endeavor to tell you that he sees you as a physically strong person, while not knowing a thing about that bastard. And besides, he's gonna be too busy looking at me to even spare a glance at you.

Y/N: Oi. Watch your damn mouth, or I'll break it so bad that Recovery girl won't be able to fix it. I understand your whole "rogue kid" attitude, but I've had enough of your bullshit. You wanna prove you're better than me, then do it in the final battles. The first two rounds are different each year, but the last is one-on-one combat each year. So I'll see you there. Shoto Todoroki.

Even Bakugo raises his eyebrow, as this was the first time Y/N had called someone other than him and Tsu by their name.

Pikachu: What's this? A declaration of war between the two strongest in our class?

Rock: *putting a hand on Shoto's shoulder* Hey man, let's just calm down and compete like friends-

Shoto: I'm not here to make friends.

Shoto shakes Rock's hand off of him and starts to walk away.

Broccoli: Wait!

Shoto stops and looks back at him.

Broccoli then goes on to tell Shoto to give it his all as well and accepts the declaration of war between himself and Shoto.

---

The students were standing under a tunnel, hidden in the darkness, as Present Mic started the festival.

Present Mic: I am accompanied by my buddy, EraserHead here! Say hi to the people, Mummy-Man!

Aizawa: How did you manage to get me into doing this?

Mic: Anyways, let's let the cat grumble and move forward with the contest! Introducing first! They're the class that survived a villain attack not too long ago. They are from the hero course, CLASS 1-A!!!

The students come out of the tunnel as people cheer for them.

Y/N's eyes scan the crowd, as he sees him.

Endeavor.

Standing in the stands, shining like a light from even such a long distance.

Y/N smirks, as he keeps walking.

Mic: They didn't get as much popularity as 1A, but they are also from the hero course, CLASS 1-B!!!

The said class comes out.

Mic: The General Education course! The support course! And the business study course!

The said classes come out.

Mic: Now that they're all here, let's get this party started! YEAH!!!

???: Alright! Listen up!

The students turn around to see the Rated-R Superstar- I mean, the rated-R heroine, Midnight. Seeing whom, many boys started to blush.