Chapter 44

After the battle, All for One was captured and taken to Tartarus, or that is what Y/N was told.

We see Y/N sitting in his hospital bed, bandages and whatnot all over his arm, as the boy stared into the distance.

The door opens up as All Might in his deflated form.

Toshinori: Young L/N. How do you feel?

Y/N: How... is Grandpa?

Toshinori: Right to the point, huh? Alright then. The lightning burst caused his lung to burst as well. It didn't end his life, but it didn't show any sort of mercy either. The lung damage resulted in Sensei falling into a coma.

Y/N's eyes widen a bit, and a small gasp exits his mouth, but he goes silent seconds after that.

Toshinori: Also, there is something I feel you deserve to know. It's about Tomura Shigaraki. He... 

Toshinori takes a deep breath, preparing himself to say the next words.

Toshinori: He's your cousin.

Y/N snaps his neck towards Toshinori, staring at him, not believing his ears.

Toshinori: I suppose you demand an explanation. It all started years back, when Sens- I'm going to call them by their names to avoid any confusion.

Toshinori: As I was saying... The story goes back to when Iroh and Nana were young adults. Barely 25 years of age.

Toshinori: They met each other in a not so romantic setting. At that time, small fights breaking out between the ones with a quirk, and those with a quirk were common talk. As you may know, Iroh, was quirkless. But he wasn't in either of the sides.

Toshinori: He used to lead a small group of people. A cult, if you may, that sought nothing but peace in the world. They called themselves "The White Lotus". Nana's master, En, one day saw this cult helping people who had been caught in the crossfire of the war, and decided to join in on the rescue. Apart from One fo-

Toshinori changes his words.

Toshinori: His quirk was practically not so powerful, he could emit smoke from his body. Though it was helpful in stealth and hiding, it wasn't very useful in combat, but... En was rather... Strong. 6 times stronger than a normal being, really.

Toshinori: While helping a boy up, Iroh was saved by En from a bunch of debris about to fall on him.

Toshinori: After being alongside En for a while, Iroh found himself accepting En as his teacher. One day, En decided to have his two students meet, and that's how they met.

Toshinori: One thing led to another, and Nana and Iroh found themselves falling for each other's traits. A few years later, they got married and welcomed a boy in their lives. They named the boy Kotaro. Kotaro Shimura.

Toshinori: While fighting against All for One, En had to sacrifice his life to protect Nana and Iroh, and the two fled.

Toshinori: Call it being paranoid, or not, but the two found themselves sending Kotaro to an orphanage and cutting any bonds they had with him or anyone else, fearing for the safety of those related to them.

Toshinori: The next time All for One and Nana faced each other, Iroh used Firebending and lightning manipulation simultaneously to attack All for One and managed to blow the bastard's face off. Thus, the stitched tissues and such on his face.

Toshinori: Years passed, and no signs of All for One were noticed. This was also the time Nana took me under her guidance. All for One's absence resulted in a calm peace of mind to take over the two, and they soon welcomed another child. A girl. M/N Shimura.