Chapter 9

The two were in the train, sitting quietly, while Ash rested in Y/N's lap, as Y/N petted the cat every now and then to make him feel safe.

Suddenly, Tsu started asking questions to Y/N.

Tsu: Do you have any hobbies, kero?

Now, Y/N had a lots of hobbies, but he would never talk about them with someone, since he wanted to act like Endeavor, and Endeavor didn't talk to that many people.

But now that this frog girl had seen and talked to Y/N, he knew that there was no point hiding them.

Y/N: Well, I like to fight. Whether it be hand to hand, or with swords.

Tsu: I see. Does your quirk make you be able to control temperature?

Y/N: Um... Not really, no.

Tsu stares at Y/N, hoping he would continue talking.

Y/N: I can create fire and manipulate it to a certain extent.

Tsu: Kero.

The two remain quiet for the rest of the ride.

Once they get off the train at Tokyo, Ash quickly jumps out of Y/N's lap and gets on Tsu's head.

A/N: Made this myself. The lining is a bit wobbly, but that's probably cuz I drew it without any stylus or something.

But I think it turned out pretty good and cute. Hope you guys like it too.

Y/N: O... Kay...?

He claps his hands a few times to get Ash to come back to him.

But Ash just stayed on Tsu's head.

Tsu: Looks like he won't let go soon, kero.

Y/N: *sigh* Come on Ash, this isn't the time to play.

Ash: Meow.

Tsu: Y/N? Is your house far from here?

Y/N: No, not really. Why do you ask?

Tsu: I could walk with you there, and drop Ash at your house, kero.

Now, normally, a girl would hesitate from asking to go to the house of a boy she just met, but Tsu was too mature for anything like that.

Y/N: Okay.

Y/N was too immature to realise what was going on.

Ash: Meow.

They start to walk to Y/N's home, while Ash continously purred happily on Tsu's head.

Soon, they reach L/N residence, as Y/N knocks on the door.

Y/N: Mom! Open up! I'm home!

A while later, M/N opens the door.