Chapter 42

Nobody dared move a muscle amongst the first year students.

It felt as if not even a single breath could be taken without someone's permission.

And who was that someone?

All for One.

Suddenly, a certain boy's coughing echoes in the area.

Y/N: *coughing and gasping for air*

All for One: Ah, you're finally awake. I was wondering if your lungs were unable to function to this sudden exposure to the natural oxygen.

Broccoli: L/N...!

Suddenly, they hear what seemed to be a splash of water, and another familiar voice.

Bakugo: Ugh, what the crap..?

Broccoli: Kacchan!

AfO: Sorry Bakugo.

Bakugo: Huh?

The boy then sees villains appear as similar splashes were heard.

Toga: What the..?

Twice: Something stinks! Smells good.

Shigaraki: Master...

AfO: You failed again, huh, Tomura? But do not be discouraged. Just try again. I have brought your associates back as well. Even the child. Because you judged that he's an important piece. Do it as many times as you need to. That's why I'm here. It's all for you.

Bakugo: That voice... You're the guy who had Y/N! Where the fuck is he?!

All for One: Oh, he's fine. His resistsnce to all the shocking was exceptionally amusing if it's any help. He's right here.

He points to his side as Bakugo runs towards Y/N, not caring about All for One for even a second.

Bakugo: Oi! Say something! You alright?!

Y/N: Kat... Suki... You're... Okay... I'm glad...

AfO suddenly looks at the sky.

AfO: You're here after all, huh?

Out of the sky, All Might came down as he hits AfO with a huge attack, but the villain stops it.

All Might: I'll have you return everything, ALL FOR ONE!

AfO: Have you come to kill me again, All Might?

The two boulders kept pushing each other as the shockwave was enough to send the two boys and the villains flying.

AfO: It's about 5 km from the bar to here. It was easily 30 seconds after I sent the Nomus before you arrived. You've gotten weaker, All Might.

All Might: And you've gotten fatter, what's with that industrial mask you're wearing?

Bakugo: *holding Y/N* He stopped All Might with his bare hands... There's no doubt about it, he's the boss of the villains.

All Might: I won't make the same mistake I made 6 years ago, All for One! I will take Young Bakugo and Young L/N back! And this time I will throw you in the prison for sure! And all of the League of Villains that you control with you!

All Might then charges at AfO, with the latter raising his hand and aiming his palm at All Might as it starts to expand.

AfO then releases an air cannon similar to the one he attacked Best Jeanist with, but a little different as it sends All Might flying away.

AfO: Air cannon plus springlike limbs, Kinetic Booster times 4, strength enhancer times 3. This combination is fun. Maybe I'll try adding a few more enhancer types.