Chapter 17

Y/N and Bakugo keep flying while pushing each other out of their way, when suddenly, a loud bang from grabs their attention.

Broccoli comes flying from behind, as Y/N sees that he had a metal plate of the robots with him, and he slammed the plate on the ground, triggering multiple mines, as he is thrown forward from the impact.

Y/N: You're not taking that number one spot with a cheap trick, Broccoli!

Y/N propels himself forward as fast as he could, as he and Broccoli both start to chase the finish line, both of them at almost the same distance from the finish line.

Midnight: And the winner is...!

Y/N looks in anticipation, as Midnight checks the cameras to see who crossed the finish line first.

Midnight: Y/N L/N!!!

Y/N grins as his eyes slowly make their way to Endeavor.

He then points at him.

Y/N: Watch me.

At this moment, all Endeavor wanted was to see Shoto use the flames, but after such a display of firepower, the pro couldn't help but feel a small smirk fall upon his face.

42 students were qualified for the second event. It was decided to be a cavalry battle. The 42nd person to qualify was given 5 points. The 41st was given 10 points. And so on.

Added to this, the participants were to make a team of atleast 2 people, and one of them would become the rider, while the other/s become the horse/s.

The rider would be holding the headbands of all the points collectively that his or her team may have.

So according to this, for finishing first, Y/N would have 210 points. But that was just it.

The one finishing at 1st...

WAS GIVEN TEN MILLION POINTS...

Y/N: This will be fun~!

---

Y/N needed partners. Someone he believed were strong and could do some shit instead of being a liability.

Tsu: Y/N. Let's team up.

Y/N: No.

Tsu: Kero?

Y/N: Don't get me wrong. But our powers are basically the opposite of each other. If I use firebending, it will make you feel uncomfortable and would in turn throw the whole team off. I'm sorry.

Tsu: No it's fine. Your reason is completely justified. I'm glad you took the well being of others into consideration too.

She turns around to find another teammate, when Y/N suddenly calls her, as she turns around.

Y/N: Good luck. Also, Ash seems like he wants to meet you again. So if it's alright with you, we could go together once the festival ends?

Tsu: *smiling* It works for me, kero.

Y/N nods as he looks around for people to join his team. Since he was worth teen million points, nobody wanted to join his team.

Y/N: Hmmm...

???: Heya, L/N.

He turns around and sees that it was Pink Girl.

Y/N: The hell do you want?

Pink Girl: I wanna team up! I can even probably get something on you and Tsu that way!

Though her reasoning was practically stupid, this was what Y/N could do in this situation.