Chapter 12

The next day, Y/N was on his way to UA when he saw a bunch of reporters standing outside UA, demanding an interview with All Might. They were asking a bunch of questions to every student that was going inside. Soon enough, Y/N's turn came.

Reporter: What is it like to have All Might as a teacher?

Y/N: ... Meh.

This grabs the attention of all the reporters, who were screaming to get an interview with All Might. All of them were so silent that a dry leaf being blown by the wind echoed in the vicinity.

Reporters: What did you just say?

They start to practically shove the mic into Y/N's mouth, irritating the boy with every passing second.

Y/N grabs a mic from its mouthpiece and glares at the reporter.

The reporter sweats a bit, but Aizawa wraps Y/N in his binds and pulls him inside before the boy caused a ruckus.

Which, he was easily going to.

The reporters tried to get inside UA premises, but it triggered the security system, covering the whole building's entrances in steel enforced doors.

Y/N slowly unwrapped himself from Aizawa's binds, as he slowly crept towards the door.

Aizawa: *Not looking at Y/N* Don't use firebending on the door to test it, L/N.

Y/N: Oh come on! You aren't even watching me!

Aizawa: *sigh* Get to your class now.

Y/N: *grumbling* Fine...

He enters the classroom and sits down with a grumpy face.

Tsu: What is it this time?

Y/N: Steel reinforced doors.

Tsu: And you wanted to use your quirk on them to check their strength and Mr.Aizawa refused?

Y/N nods as Tsu pats his back.

Soon enough, Aizawa comes in the room.

Aizawa: Today, we'll be...

Y/N: *yawn*

Aizawa: Deciding on class rep.

1A: It's a normal school activity!

Y/N: Aaah... Shit. Time to choose the teacher's pet.

Rock: Me! I wanna be class rep! I'll be the manliest class rep in UA's history!

Pikachu: Me! Choose me!

Lobes: I wanna be class rep!

Pervert: My manifesto is to get all the skirts 30 cm above- AAAAAHHH! I'M ON FIRE!!!

Y/N: Does anyone hear something?

Everyone: No. Not at all.

The ruckus continues with every student saying they wanna be class rep.

Sonic: Silence!

The class shuts up.

Sonic: Being a class representative is something that a person who is responsible and reliable should choose! This is not how a representative should act!

Everyone: YOUR HAND IS RAISED THE HIGHEST!

The students decided on a ballot to choose the class representative.

---

Y/N: How... The fu-

Aizawa: Alright. L/N is the class rep and Midoriya is the deputy rep.