Chapter 43

Lady: All Might... please... Help..!

With Midoriya and Bakugo.

???: *watching the telecast* If you can't win, then who can?

???2: Haven't you always been able to save us somehow?

???3: No matter what he looks like, All Might is All Might!

Soon enough, everyone starts cheering All Might.

Midoriya: Win!

Bakugo: Win!

Midoriya/Bakugo: ALL MIGHT!!!

All Might's right arm begins to bulk up, while yellow sparks start to surround it. 

All Might: Of course, Miss. A hero has a lot to protect. All for One! That's why... *chuckle* I won't lose!

All for One activates airwalk as he starts floating up into the air and looks down at All Might, but sudddenly evades a sudden flame stream sent towards him, but the flames manage to burn the clothing on his arm.

Iroh: I will make you regret killing her, you fucker!

He once again sends a flame stream, as for a second, it was clear even with all the debris around.

Iroh's flames turned blue.

The moment the azure colors came, All for One felt it again.

Something he felt the last time he faced Iroh.

Something he NEVER felt during any fight that he was in, after his fight against Iroh.

F E A R ! ! !

He tries his best to dodge, but the flames hit his torso, burning his whole clothes up, as we get a look at his body.

Scars and tissues like his face, all over his body.

The wounds from his battle against Iroh, still there.

But this wasn't possible! Iroh's flames couldn't possibly turn his flames blue NOW! He was old now! 

Old! And fragile! And weak!

All for One's thoughts suddenly get interrupted as an orange fire blast comes from the side towards All for One, but he blasts it away with an air cannon. All Might turns around to see the source of the fire to be the number two hero, Endeavour.

Endeavour: What's with that form of yours, All Might?!

AfO: Oh? Even though they were mid-rangers, I didn't think you'd be able to suppress them so soon. As expected of the man who climbed his way to the number 2 spot.

Endeavour: All Might... WHAT'S WITH THAT PITIFUL BACK?!

AfO: If you came to cheer him on, then be quiet and watch like a good audience!

He tries to shoot an air canon at Endeavor, but his arm gets blown to bits as a bolt of lightning strikes him.

Iroh: I'll make sure you don't live anymore, you bastard!

Iroh tries to shoot another lightning blast at AfO, but he had forgotten one major thing.

Iroh: You must not let lightning pass through your heart, or the damage will be deadly.

The lightning goes through his left chest, as the breathing makes it explode on the spot, and Iroh is thrown back and against a boulder, making even more debris to fall on the old man.

Y/N's vision was blurry, but the moment he saw Iroh fall down, he started to do his best to desperately craw towards him.

Y/N: *crying* Grand... pa...! Grandpa...!!! I'm sorry...! I... am... I... I...