Chapter 13

Thirteen: Well then, let's get starte-

The lights of the dome start to flicker as a purple, portal thingy opens in the middle of the dome and people start to come out of the portal.

Y/N's eyes fixate on one specific being. It looked like a bird, but had no wings and was buffed as if it was a bird on steroids. It had its brain exposed and had multiple scars around his body. It wore a pair of beige shorts and had his beady eyes fixed on the students.

Rock: What's this? Has the training started already?

Y/N grins.

Aizawa: Thirteen! Evacuate the children and try to contact the heroes at school!

Rock: Hey! What's going on?!

Aizawa: These guys aren't a part of the training... These are real villains!

Y/N: Calling dibs on bird brain!

Aizawa: Y/N!

The boy looks at the pro hero since this was the first time he called Y/N by his first name.

Aizawa: I won't allow you to fight here! I'll handle this, evacuate for now!

Y/N: Oh come on!

Broccoli: Mr. Aizawa! Your quirk isn't very useful in situations like these! Besides, there's too many of them!

Aizawa: Midoriya, you can't become a pro if you're a one trick pony.

Thirteen starts to evacuate the students, as they all start to run, but are suddenly stopped by a purple mist.

Mist Villain: Good morning to you all. We are the League of Villains. I'm Kurogiri. We were informed that All Might was supposed to be present here today? But I'm afraid I can't see him anywhere. Our goal was to kill All Might. But seems like we will have to make some compromises.

Kirishima, Y/N and Bakugo jump onto the villain that had introduced himself as Kurogiri as they all use their quirks to try and hit the villain, but they phase through it.

Kurogiri: Oh dear, that was close. You really do stand out as UA's golden eggs.

Thirteen: You three! Get out of the way!

The pro uses their quirk on the villain, Kurogiri instantly opens a portal in front of Thirteen and opens another behind them. This makes the vortex hit the pro themselves.

Y/N: *grinning* I'm gonna fuck you up, gas bastard!

He uses firebending to strike the gas villain, but the villain uses the same technique he used on Thirteen on Y/N and makes his firebending attack come back to bite him from behind.

Y/N: Shit!

Y/N tries to evade, but it was pointless. Y/N couldn't get out of the strike range.

Not by himself.

Tsu: Kero!

Tsu wraps her tongue around Y/N's waist and pulls him out of harm's way.

Tsu: Are you alright, Y/N?

Y/N: Uh, yeah. Thanks for the save.

Tsu nods, as the villain suddenly opens multiple gas portals under the students, as Tsu and Y/N fall in seperate portals.

Y/N emerges out of the portal, as he sees that he was free falling at the roof of a building.

He uses firebending to land safely, as he hears some commotion from inside the building.

Y/N: More villains?

He swoops in the building as he carefully starts to sneak towards the voices.

???: I'm gonna kill that warp gate bastard.

???2: Huh? You're gonna act childish now of all times?

Y/N: Oh, it's you guys.

The two people look at Y/N as we see it's Bakugo and Rock.

Rock: L/N's here too! This is perfect!

Y/N: Taking that warp bastard should be an easy task now, regarding the fact that we know his weakness now.

Rock: Weakness? What do you mean?

Bakugo: When we struck him, our attacks phased through him, but that damn villain isn't completely mist.

Y/N: It has a physical body, which he covers with the mist, making it seem as if it's the mist itself.

Bakugo: He's the villains' way of escape. So if we take him out, we can stop the villains from fleeing when the time comes.

Y/N: Yeah, and besides...

He swings his fist to the side and strikes something, and Bakugo quickly hits the thing with an explosion at its face.

Y/N: If they're sending these kind of villains after us, it means that there aren't too many strong people in that villain's group, but ragtag villains that tagged along.

Rock: Woah, you two are amazing! Y/N's kinda understandable, but Bakugo, you surprised me, being so calm and rational about this. You're always more like... "Die! Die! DIEEE!!!"

Bakugo: What the hell are you talking about?! I'm always calm and rational!

Rock: Yeah, that's more like it!

Y/N: But besides... I don't think they know about our powers and how they work.

Bakugo and Rock look at Y/N, asking for an elaboration.

Y/N: Let me tell you how my power exactly works. I can use the heat in my surroundings, and make flame based attacks with it that I can throw as small or long projectiles. Using this with martial arts attacks makes the fire attacks even faster and stronger.

Bakugo: So if they knew your quirk, they would send you to a place where you can't get enough heat. Correct?

Y/N nods.

Y/N: Let's just keep moving. Staying at one place for too long would be bad.

Rock: Right!

The three start walking, as they come across a group of the villains.

Y/N: Give them hell!

Bakugo: DIE!!!

Rock: I don't have a catchphrase, but I'll do my best!

The three heroes-in-training run at the villains, readying their attacks, as they all have a confident grin plastered on their faces.

A/N: Chapter 13 done!

Hope you guys liked it,

Till the next time,

Sayonara.