Chapter 39

Fifteen minutes post the villain escape, firefighters and reinforcements arrived.

Of the forty students, fifteen were unconscious and in serious condition due to some villain's gas, twelve had major or minor injuries.

Twelve were unharmed. And... two were nowhere to be found. Of the six pro heroes, one was in serious condition after receiving a massive blow to the head, and one had lost a lot of blood and was missing.

---

Currently, in a location that resembled a bar, Tomura Shigaraki and the LoV were all watching the news about the incident. Suddenly, Tomura turns off the TV.

Tomura: I'm really grateful for all the publicity we've been getting recently. Don't you agree? Katsuki Bakugo...

Bakugo: Where the fuck is L/N...?

-in an unknown location-

Y/N's eyes flutter open slowly, as he looks around and notices he was in some sort of liquid and had a respirator around his nose and mouth.

???: Y/N L/N... We finally meet, huh?

He looks to the side and sees a man in tuxedo grinning sadistically at him.

All for One: Now, what shall I do to you? Maybe I'll torture you for days and have you kill yourself out of despair

All for One: Now, what shall I do to you? Maybe I'll torture you for days and have you kill yourself out of despair. Or, I could erase your memories and put you as an enemy to Iroh. Or turn you into a mindless killing machine with multiple quirks, like a Nomu.

Y/N does nothing but keep staring at the man in front of him.

All for One: Or...! 

He grins as he gets up and walks up to the chamber Y/N was in as he puts his hand on it.

All for One: I could torture you as a payback to Iroh for blowing up my face with his lightning all those years back.

All for One: Don't worry, I won't go too brutal, because I already have something to shake Iroh to his core ready. You'll just be... "Shocked".

He presses a button, as electric currents flow throughout the liquid, shocking the boy, as he cries in pain and the villain chuckles sadistically at Y/N's cries.

---

A day later, Izuku finally woke up as the class gathered to talk to him in his ward.

Tokoyami: I'm sorry I caused you trouble Midoriya...

Izuku: No, I did too... did everyone from 1A come?

Iida: Jirou and Hagakure are still unconscious from the villain's gas. Also, Yaoyorozu got hit in head hard, and is also hospitalized here. Apparently, she regained consciousness yesterday, so Uraraka is by her side as we speak. So the four of them didn't come...

Ochaco: 14 of us...

Shoto: Because Bakugo and L/N aren't here.

Ashido: Hey, Todoroki!