Chapter 15

The school had been shut down for two days post the attack. The news had reached the media and the whole fiasco was now named "The USJ incident".

---

It was now time for homeroom, as the students were talking among themselves about USJ.

Pink Girl: So... who do you think is going to be holding homeroom?

Y/N: Please be a substitute that takes us to field gamma or something for battle, so I can beat someone up.

Tsu: Y/N.

Y/N: Sorry.

The door opens to reveal a mummy!

Pink Girl: *surprised* Mr. Aizawa! You're okay?!

Gravity Girl: Can you really call that "okay"?

Aizawa: My well being doesn't matter. For now, listen up, your fight isn't over.

Y/N: Is it that time already?!

Aizawa: The Sports Festival is coming up.

Y/N jumps off of his seat.

Y/N: Hell yeah! I'm gonna blow some shit up!!!

He gets wrapped in Aizawa's bindings.

Earphones: Wait. Is it okay to hold the festival when the school was recently attacked by villains?

Pikachu: Yeah.

Aizawa: Yes. That would be the first thought, but this festival is vital for the courses at UA, especially the hero course. The sports festival is viewed all around Japan, this acts as an opportunity for you children to show the people and the heroes what you are made of. Besides, the security will be extremely tight. Multiple pro heroes patrolling around the campus.

Midget: Wait! Let's just cancel it! It's just a stupid festival anyways!

Broccoli: Mineta? Have you never watched the UA sports festival before?

Midget: Of course I have! But what if the villains attack again?!

Ponytail: This will provide us a huge opportunity to be recruited by pros in the upcoming future.

Midget: *grumbling* Only if you're not dead by then.

Aizawa: Anyway, good luck for the festival. You have two weeks to prepare.

---

The students were talking among themselves as Y/N suddenly calls out to Bakugo.

Y/N: Bakugo!

The ash blonde looks at Y/N, with his usual annoyed face.

Y/N: I'm gonna beat you up! I'll make Endeavor acknowledge me!

Bakugo: Huh?! You think you can beat me?! I'll blow your ass up throughout the tournament!

Pink Girl: What's the deal with L/N and Endeavor anyways?

Tsu: He told me that he admires Endeavor and wants to be like him as a hero, kero.

Popsicle scoffs.

Pink Girl: You seem to know a lot about L/N, don't you, Tsu?

Tsu: Of course. He's a good friend.

Pink Girl: Is that all he is?

A small grin makes its way to her face.

Tsu: Kero?

Tsu: L/N! Come here for a moment!

Y/N, who was about to throw hands with Bakugo, looks at Pink Girl.