Chapter 55

The day ended, as the students went back to the dorms, and currently, Mineta and Tape walk up to a windowsill as Kaminari runs his finger through the sill to see dust gather upon his finger as he grins and looks at Bakugo while displaying his finger.

Mineta: Hey Bakugo? Is this dust I see?

Bakugo: Huh? Deku was supposed to clean that!

Meanwhile, Broccoli was collecting all the trash.

Broccoli: *Sigh* Everyone, out the trash from your rooms out, I'll take them out together.

Pikachu: Hey, Mic's class today...

Rock: Don't tell me, you too?

Pikachu: Grammar we didn't learn came out naturally, huh?

Ashido: Oh yeah, that! Right? I was surprised too!

Rock: I forgot to prepare for class...

Pikachu: If I get stuck once, I can't process anything that comes afterwards.

Y/N: That's saying "I'm stupid" indirectly.

Pikachu: Hey! That's mean!

Y/N: Is it false though?

Pikachu: Well...

Y/N: Point proven.

Broccoli then turns around to see Earphones, Invisible Girl and Tail talk about some work studies.

Earphones: I didn't get scouted, so I wonder if I'll be able to participate...

Invisible Girl: Maybe they'll have us go to the places where we did our internships.

Tail: Man, I wanna participate. Don't you?

Sonic: "In just one day, I feel like I'm being left behind!" That's the face you're making Mr. House Arrest.

Broccoli: Don't call me "Mr. House Arrest "! That's mean! Um, Iida, what's a work study?

Sonic: I am angry! We have been forbidden to tell you anything about our classes by the teachers. Sorry, but you three will need to fully experience that feeling you have right now. Are you listening, Bakugo?

Bakugo: Shut up! I get it, four-eyes!

---

It was the next day, as Broccoli's house arrest was officially over. Currently, the said boy was in his class as he was apologizing with an angry expression.

Broccoli: For all the trouble I've caused... I'm truly sorry!

He turns to Sonic.

Broccoli: Iida... I'm sorry for disappointing you!

Sonic: Yeah that's okay, but why are you so angry?

Broccoli: I'm going to catch up with everything I fell behind during these three days!

Suddenly, behind Broccoli, Aizawa came up.