Chapter 36

Currently everyone from Class 1-A were standing outside the school with two busses parked out front, ready to take the students and their teachers to the Summer Training Camp.

Aizawa: U.A. High has finished it's first semester and started summer vacation. However... Those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights--for "Plus Ultra"!

Class 1-A: Yes,sir!

Suddenly, Monoma from Class B started to mock Class A

Monoma: What? There are people in Class A taking extra classes? Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B? How can that be?

Redhead Ponytail who was standing next to Monoma chopped him in the back of the head, knocking him out ending his mocking.

Redhead Ponytail: Sorry!

She then grabs Monoma and drags him inside the bus. We then see the rest of Class B.

Broccoli: That's right, Class B is coming to the training camp too.

Setsuna: We kind of met during the sports festival, but nice to meet you, Class A.

Kodai: *nods* Yeah.

Mineta: *drooling* Not just the girls from Class A, but the girls from Class B will also be there!

Sonic: Class A's bus is this way! Line up in seat order!

After about a hour long drive the bus stops, and Class A gets off taking a break from driving to the camp site while Mineta was trying to find a bathroom.

Pikachu: Finally taking a break, huh?

Mineta: I gotta pee!

Rock: Anyway, does this even count as a rest area?

Earphones: Huh? Where's Class B?

Y/N: Heh, we won the race.

Aizawa: There's no point stopping without a reason.

Everyone looked at their homeroom teacher confused, while Mineta asked where the bathroom was, but they then hear a voice they never heard before.

???: Hey, Eraser!

Aizawa: Long time no see.

Out from a car that was parked in the rest area steps out two women in cat outfits and a little boy wearing a red hat.

Red Cat Lady: Lock on with these sparkling gazes!

Blue Cat Lady: Stingingly cute and catlike!

Red Cat Lady & Blue Cat Lady: Wild, Wild Pussycats!

Aizawa: These are pro heroes who will be working with us during the camp, the Pussycats.

Broccoli: *fanboying* They're the four-person hero team who set up a joint agency! They're a veteran team that specializes in mountain rescues! This year will be their twelfth workin--

Suddenly, Blue Cat Lady grabbed Broccoli by the face.

Blue Cat Lady: I'm 18 at heart!

Blue Cat Lady: At heart...?

Broccoli: Y-You're 18!

???: Ah, you're finally here, huh, Shouta?

Y/N instantly snaps his neck towards this sound as he had recognised it in an instant.

Aizawa: Good to see you, sir.

Y/N: What are you doing here, Grandpa?

Iroh: Nice to see you too, Shouta.