Chapter 26

We see Y/N and Stain staring at each other in an alleyway.

Y/N: Well? Made your decision yet?

Broccoli: ... Okay.

Popsicle/Sonic: *surprised* Huh?

Broccoli: We will take Native, and come back the moment we find a Pro.

Y/N: Yeah, whatever.

This whole time, Stain was silently staring at Y/N.

Popsicle and Sonic somehow agree with Broccoli and decide to go. Once they were gone, Y/N cracks his neck.

Y/N: Now, as for you...

He gets in a stance.

Y/N: Hero Killer: Stain. I am Y/N L/N! And I have some questions for you!

Stain: *unamused* What is this? An interview?

Y/N runs at Stain and swings his sword, but Stain puts his own sword in front, blocking the attack.

Stain: Now now, didn't you say you had questions?

Y/N: I did. But I never said I won't attack till then!

He swings his sword once again.

Aizawa: While attacking, you must think of how your enemy can counter and prepare another counter to it while attacking. That is what separates a good fighter from a good battler. There's a huge difference.

Y/N: There!

He swings his sword to a certain spot, as Stain easily dodges and saves his leg from being cut away.

Stain: Huh. I have to say, I'm impressed. Well, ask away!

He runs at Y/N as the two clash swords and the sound of metals clashing together echoes in the alleyway.

Y/N jumps over Stain and tries to strike from behind, but Stain instantly swings his sword behind, forcing Y/N to duck under it

Y/N: I've seen your work. And there is one thing I've found common in your victims!

He blocks another sword strike and goes for a thrust, but Stain dodges it.