Chapter 94

Akuma cackles maniacally as his whole body turns gooey. The still transfigured creatures also turn into goo and they all start to dissolve into Akuma.

If you could call the abomination in front of Y/N that.

The goo soon takes its shape as a huge grotesque creature stood in front of Y/N.

It growls and roars as Y/N activates One for All.

The fight wasn't over yet.

---

Y/N jumps away as the creature strikes where Y/N was standing not too long ago, as its hand bursts into goo.

The goo then chases after Y/N and catches onto his leg and goes solid.

Y/N quickly breaks it by swinging his stuck foot, as he is punched in the face by the creature.

The goo tries to go solid on Y/N's face, but he shakes it off and goes for the attack.

Punching the creature, Y/N uses Firebending to melt it's skin even deeper, as his fist sinks in the creature's torso.

It tries to pull Y/N inside, but Y/N pulls his hand out, making the goo spill out of the creature, as it roars in anger.

It tries to swing a few hits, but Y/N dishes them all as he kicks the creature's face.

The goo splatters again, as the creature starts to try to fight without a head.

It was clear by now.

Akuma... Was a vessel.

A vessel, filled with nothing but bloodlust and an enormous hunger for battle.

The creature tries to move when a splat is heard.

But Y/N didn't hit it this time.

Akuma... Was a vessel.

A vessel, filled with nothing but bloodlust and an enormous hunger for battle.

And that hunger and bloodlust is what also brought Akuma's demise.

Upon transforming himself into a creature and destroying his body at a cellular level, Akuma had left his heart unprotected.

Usually, the heart is protected with the lungs and the sternum of the ribs.

But Akuma destroyed it all when he used his quirk on his body.

So till now, his heart was just protected by a lump of goo.

The adrenaline pumping through the creature's body made the heart beat faster with every passing second.

To the point when it exploded.

The creature falls on the ground, as it turns completely into goo.

The fight... Was over...

Y/N had defeated the demon...

He falls on his knees

We see Hikari lying on the ground.

A twitch.

Y/N had defeated the demon...

But... At what cost...?

His light in the darkness was gone forever...

Another twitch.

He gets up and walks up to the villagers' corpses.

Nana's vestige appears beside Y/N.

Y/N picks up a shovel.

Nana: *worried* Y/N, what are you-