Chapter 59

The students of 1A were now sitting in their common room as Broccoli was telling the whole class that he and Y/N were doing hero studies under Sir Nighteye.

Ochaco: That's great, Deku, Y/N!

Sonic: Congrats Midoriya and L/N!

Izuku: Thanks.

Y/N: Hmm...

Pikachu: But man, you two really are something else, huh?

Tape: Yeah, I mean, you'll be working at Sir Nighteye's agency!

Rock: Did Togata recommend you?

Broccoli: Yeah!

At a distance, Shoto and Bakugo were looking at Y/N and Izuku.

Shoto: The distance between us has widened yet again. We need to catch up as fast as we can!

Bakugo clicks his tongue as he looks away.

Ochaco: The school said that Gunhead hasn't had enough interns, so I can't go there.

Tsu: Same here, I wanted to go to Selkie's, but...

Rock: Fourth Kind doesn't even take work studies...

Tape: Well, the threshold has been set up pretty high...

Pikachu: Yeah, we can only ask pros with good track records who'll take work study students...

Tail: So it can't be helped. Unlike the internships, we will be directly involved, so if anything happens...

Aizawa: It becomes a problem of who's responsible on the pro side.

The students turn around to see Aizawa standing behind them.

Aizawa: Pros who accept students, even after knowing the risks are the real thing. Tokoyami, you've got an invitation for a work study from one of the real pros. It's from Hawks, went works in Kyushu.

Tape: Ranked number 3 in hero ranking?! Wow!

Aizawa: What will you do, Tokoyami?

Bird: I respectfully accept.

Aizawa: Very well, I'll give you the work study paperwork later. Tell me when you figure out when you'll be going to Kyushu. I'll authorize your absence for those days.

Bird: I am most humbly pleased.

Shoto: We need to catch up as fast as possible.

Bakugo: Stop saying that!

Aizawa: Also, Kirishima, Amajiki from the Big Three wants to se you.

Rock: Amajiki... wants to see me?

Aizawa: Also, Hado wants to talk to Uraraka and Asui. Go see them tomorrow or something and hear them out. That's all.

Shoto: We need to catch-

Bakugo: SHUT UP!

---

It was now officially the first day of work study for Izuku and Y/N as they were standing outside the agency in their hero costumes, along with Mirio, Bubble Girl and Nighteye.

Y/N: Surveillance?

Nighteye: That's right. We'll split in teams of two, me and L/N, and Midoriya and Mirio.

Broccoli: What for?

Bubble Girl: Nighteye Agency is currently working on a secret investigation.

Nighteye: Shie Hassaikai is a small villain group. Its young head- Chisaki Kai, also known as the number two, has started strange activities.