Chapter 90

Y/N's eyes flutter open, as he looks around to see a man sitting beside him and Y/N lying on a bed.

Man: Ah, you're up. Got messed up pretty bad back there, eh? Well, I was on me merry way back to the town when I saw you. Thought you was dead for a good minute there.

Y/N: Where... Am I...? Hikari...! Where is she?!

Man: Chill mate. Your sister's safe and sound. That cabin you been staying in? It belonged to me and me wife.

Y/N: *getting up* I see... Where is she?

Man: Hey, hey. Don't just go getting up already. Them wolves got you pretty bad, huh?

Y/N: Wolves?

Man: Yeah. They're what attacked you, right? A pack of wolves?

Y/N: Yeah... That was it...

A while later, he is carried out of the room by the man holding him and helping him walk properly.

He looks around and notices that he was in the village. Outside, he sees Hikari sitting while an old lady tries cheering her up, but to no avail.

The moment Hikari's eyes fall upon Y/N, she runs up to him, her arm open wide.

Y/N gets on his knees as Hikari jumps into Y/N's arms and smiles while putting her head on his shoulder.

Hikari: Tell me the next time you decide to stay at someone's house, meanie.

Y/N, confused as to why she didn't notice his wounds, runs his hand across his face.

No wounds.

Man: *whispering* I used me quirk on you. Used to be a medic, good ol' me. But I get too tired to even walk properly after healing one people. That's why I quit.

Y/N nods in thanking, as he hugs Hikari back.

Y/N: Sorry 'bout that, kay? You ate something yet?

Hikari nods as Y/N pats Hikari's head.

Flashes of how Akuma manhandled Y/N while Y/N was doing his best comes to his mind.

Nana: Y/N. I left Kotaro because of All for One. You really think he wouldn't use her against you if he comes to know of her existence?

Y/N: I won't let it happen. Easy.

Y/N needed to get stronger. If he was defeated so easily by a normal villain, how the fuck was he gonna hold his own and even dream of defeating All for One one day?

No. He MUST get stronger.

---

A while later, Y/N and Hikari go back to the cabin, as Y/N closes his eyes and enters the vestige world.

He sees that all the users were sitting silently, not one making any sort of a sound.

Y/N: Before you say anything, allow me. Grandma?

Nana looks at the boy.

Y/N: Has Izuku told you anything about our plan? When we attack, the timing?

Nana: He has.

Y/N: When?

Nana: 8 days from now. 1300 hours.

Y/N: I see. I need you all to train me harder. Akuma threw me around like a ragdoll with me at 45%. In order to even put up a fight the next time, I need more control over the quirk.

Nana: What about the child?

Y/N: I'll leave her in the villagers' care for the time being. Akuma left me, telling me to get better, and that's what I'm gonna do.

Nana: ... Fine.

Y/N nods, as he exits the vestige world and starts to get ready to train.

---

8 days soon ended, as we see Y/N ready to leave.

He suddenly walks up to Hikari and gets on his knees to reach her eyes.

Y/N: Hey, so... Now, I gotta say goodbye.

Hikari: *worried* Where are you going?

Y/N: My... Just on a trip.

Hikari: *still worried* Niichan? Will I ever seen you again?

Y/N: Sure. Sure you can.

He gets up, but gets back down on his knees.

Y/N: You know, someone once told me that goodbye isn't forever.

Hikari: *a bit less worried* Okay. Goodbye Niichan.

She looks down and clutches onto her skirt.

Hikari: Niichan. I love you.

Y/N gets a bit surprised by the sudden statement, but he smiles once again as he kisses Hikari on her forehead.

Y/N: Love you too. Now, be good, okay? I don't want any complaints from the people when I'm back.

Hikari nods as she tightly hugs Y/N, as the boy returns the hug.

Villagers: Aww.

Y/N: Yeah yeah, whatever.

He chuckles as he takes one last look at Hikari before leaving.

---

We see Iroh sleeping in his bed, as he suddenly starts to cough violently and his hand somehow manages to press the emergency button, as his coughing continues, a couple drops of blood coming out along with his cough.

The doctors rush in and upon seeing the blood, start to run diagnostics and tests and whatnot.

A/N: Chapter 90 done! Things are starting to build up to something.

Is that something good?

Is that something bad?

Who knows?

Welp, on with the usual,

Hope you guys liked it,

Till the next time,

Sayonara.