Chapter 1

A/N: Hehe. New MHA book, cuz why not?

Ahem, anyways, let's get on with this.

---

We hear the chirping of birds, as they suddenly fly away when a pair of small legs stomp on the stairs and a young boy barely a couple of years old by appearance runs into a room.

Boy: Mama! Mama! The video! Play it! Play it!

A woman who resembled this young boy to a certain extent, excluding her short hair and a rather built-up physique, puts her work glasses and paperwork down, as she looks at her son with a smile.

Woman: Again? You can't just spend the whole day watching that video, you know?

Boy: *jumping* Please! Please! Pretty please!

The lady chuckles at her son's antics, as she gets up, and goes to a computer, as she starts to play a video.

Woman: Well, enjoy the show, Y/N.

The boy, now known as Y/N looks at the screen in excitement and joy, as the video starts.

-in video-

The video starts to show a bank being robbed, as one of the robbers grabs a chunk of the ground and throws it at the nearby police cars, forcing the police forces to back away a bit.

Some of the other robbers had captured some civilians and the workers of the bank as hostages.

Civilian #1: Hey, this isn't good! Where are the heroes?!

Civilian #2: My brother is in there! Someone help him!

Suddenly, a deep and strong voice echoes in the area.

???: IGNITED ARROW!!!

Y/N's eyes light up as he looks at the screen with an admiration-filled smile and a man wearing a hero costume comprising of a blue-themed bodysuit, with flames streaming across his chest, arms, and shoulders. Added to that, the man had a domino mask made of flames, giving the man a pretty badass look overall.

He sends a flame arrow at one of the robbers as it hits and burns the villain.

Hero: Flashfire First!

He hits the villain who was throwing the debris with a flame-infused punch, knocking him out.

Civilian #1: It's him!

Civilian #2: The number two hero is here! The villains are done for now!

The villains try to retaliate but are taken out with little to no difficulty by the pro hero.

Civilian #1: He... He took them all out just like that...!

Civilian #2: That's Endeavour for you!

The civilians start to cheer for Endeavour, as the video ends.

Y/N: When I grow up and get my quirk, I'm gonna be an amazing hero, just like Endeavor!

The mother smiles softly at her son's happiness, as Y/N looks at Endeavor on the screen with stars in his big eyes.

---