601-610

Chapter 601 Accident Investigation Chapter 601 Accident Investigation
"It's okay, we're fine, aunt. I just saw his car going back." Chen Niannian didn't know how to address Chen Bangrui, so she just used "he". Anyway, everyone knew who Chen Niannian was talking about.

Just now, Chen Bangrui's car drove over and the three people were standing in a wind shelter, so Chen Bangrui did not notice them.

"Well, everything has been done. Let's talk about it when we get back." Li Qiugui felt the biting cold wind after a while. The three children had worked so hard. For her and Chen Wenjing, the three children had been standing here in the cold wind.

"It's okay, as long as it's done." Chen Niannian nodded.

Just now outside, Yue Jiaoyang had told her what happened. She also listened to the recording and was very angry at Wang Huadong's shameless behavior.

Fortunately, he not only failed to steal the chicken but also fell down the mountain. This could be considered as God's mercy. When Chen Niannian heard that he was seriously injured, she felt relieved.

Also, she wasn't cold at all just now. Yue Jiaoyang had been holding her hand, and his hot palms made her whole body hot. It felt like time had passed in a flash...

In this way, when the group rushed back, it was almost 11 o'clock. After returning, Li Qiugui hurriedly boiled a pot of ginger soup for everyone.

Everyone felt warm after drinking the ginger soup, and knowing the Chen family's attitude, they went home to rest.

After everyone left, Chen Wenjing suddenly asked, "Mom, why didn't you let me tell my second aunt that she knew about this at Grandpa's house?"

"Your grandfather has been greatly traumatized today. No matter whether Chen Caixia knows the truth or not, she will know it soon. It depends on her attitude afterwards. What's the point of telling it out?" Li Qiugui said helplessly.

Chen Wenjing thought about it and agreed, so she yawned and went back to her room to sleep.

Li Qiugui also returned to her room with a smile. She fell asleep as soon as she touched the pillow. This was the first time in these days that she did not suffer from insomnia.

After Li Qiugui left, Chen Bangrui and Old Man Chen chatted in detail until late at night. Finally, when it was just dawn, Chen Bangrui went out.

Zhang Xinyue had a lot of gossip and questions in her mind but no one to share them with her. Chen Bangrui stayed all night and left early in the morning, which made Zhang Xinyue so depressed that she suffered internal injuries.

The next day, Chen Caiyun came back to rest. As soon as she got home, Zhang Xinyue couldn't wait to pull her and told her about this matter.

Chen Caiyun was almost fainted from anger. She felt even more upset when she thought about how she had been worried and anxious all night, fearing that Wang Huadong would not be able to make it.

Although Mr. Chen hated Wang Huadong to death, he later thought that it was too easy for Wang Huadong to die like this. He wanted to let Wang Huadong see with his own eyes that everything he had was gone, and then sentence him to death, so that he could experience the fear of death again.

Therefore, at the suggestion of Mr. Chen, everything was kept secret from Chen Caixia for the time being, and the revenge activities began to unfold in an orderly manner.

The Chen family was also very decisive and swift in their actions. In just a few days, the building collapse case of Wang Huadong, which had been covered up by the Chen family before, was brought to light again.