131-140

Chapter 131 Home Visit Chapter 131 Home Visit
Chen Niannian was already very satisfied just to get the address, although she didn't know whether she could find the person.

The worst plan is that I can't find him when I go there, so I'll wait until the house is built next year and then come back to look for him.

I didn't expect to get such news. The excitement in my heart was beyond words. Suddenly, Chen Niannian ran out quickly.

Just when the staff and Fang Yuan were confused about the situation, they saw Chen Niannian running in like a gust of wind again.

But this time, Chen Niannian carried a big bag of fruits and soda and put them all on the table. She said to the staff, "Uncle, drink some water to cool down," and then she pulled Fang Yuan and ran outside.

People in this era are more honest. Chen Niannian was afraid that she would walk too slowly, so the staff returned the things to her.

Sure enough, as soon as I walked out the door, the staff member who reacted shouted from behind: "You kid, come back quickly and take your things away."

But Chen Niannian and Fang Yuan had already run far away.

After asking around, she found out the local police station and Chen Niannian repeated what she had just said, but clearly mentioned Zhao Dagui's name.

The people at the police station saw the two children and that they could tell each other's basic information, so they did not suspect them. However, this time it took them a long time to find the evidence, and the information they did find was more detailed.

Zhao Dagui was born and raised in the county town. His parents live in a nearby village. After the couple bought this storefront, they lived and ate here.

Chen Niannian asked if it was possible to find out information about the previous owners of the house, but the police station asked Zhao Dagui to come in person before they could check.

It seems that I must go find this Zhao Dagui.

When Chen Niannian and Fang Yuan came out of the police station, it was already past 11 o'clock in the morning. "Chen Niannian, are you hungry? Let's go have lunch first." He could still bear not having eaten since early morning and had been busy until now, but he was afraid that Chen Niannian could not bear it.

"Okay, let's go to the one in front. We'll go here again after dinner." Chen Niannian raised the note in her hand.

"good."

After quickly filling their stomachs, they hurried to the bus station and bought bus tickets to Wanglin Village.

Wanglin Village is not far from the small county town. According to the map posted at the bus station, it is only 12 kilometers away, which is about an hour's journey.

After the two of them sat on the bus, Chen Niannian looked at Fang Yuan and said seriously, "Fang Yuan, I don't know how to tell you about this right now. I'll tell you later, okay?"

"It's okay, Chen Niannian, just tell me if I can help. If you don't tell me, I won't ask. As long as I can help you, I'll be very happy." Fang Yuan looked at Chen Niannian's apologetic eyes and said sincerely.

Chen Niannian felt grateful.

They soon arrived at Wanglin Village. At the bus station, Chen Niannian also bought some gifts. After getting off the bus, she asked around and found the location on the note.

Although Wanglin Village is also a rural area, it is close to the county town and looks much more prosperous than Fangjia Village. The houses are also built neatly and beautifully.