451-460

Chapter 451 Aunt Liu Leaves Chapter 451 Aunt Liu Leaves
"It's not that we're afraid she'd get pregnant, we're just taking precautions in advance. We only started living together after we got married." Li Wengang explained immediately.

It would have been fine if he hadn't explained. Once he did, everyone became even more embarrassed. In the end, the eldest aunt coughed twice and said, "We shouldn't get involved in the affairs of the young couple. Let's eat."

After dinner, everyone sat down together, took a family photo, talked for a while, agreed to go to Shenzhen to see Aunt Liu together next year, and then left reluctantly.

Aunt Liu took a train early the next morning, so she and Zhao Pengbo stayed in a hotel near the train station, and no one saw her off when she left.

After Aunt Liu got on the train, Zhao Pengbo sent a text message to Chen Niannian, "Niannian, we are on the train, welcome to visit us."

After receiving the text message, Chen Niannian's eyes suddenly became wet. Aunt Liu had been with her for so many years and had shown her all kinds of kindness and help in her previous life.

She was really sad. All the calmness she had pretended to have was gone, and what was left was a deep sense of reluctance and the reappearance of scenes from the past.

As she thought about it, she could no longer control her emotions and began to sob.

Just when Chen Niannian was feeling sad, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Chen Niannian picked up a tissue and wiped her eyes, saying in a hoarse voice.

Chen Panpan pushed the door open and walked in.

"Sister, what's wrong with you? Who bullied you?" Chen Panpan was about to jump up when she saw Chen Niannian's red and swollen eyes.

"It's okay." Chen Niannian said.

"Did the young master bully you? I'm going to settle the score with him." Chen Panpan said and was about to go out.

"Hey! Stop! What nonsense are you talking about? I just feel sad when I think about Aunt Liu's passing." Chen Niannian quickly stopped Chen Panpan.

"Huh? And what did you just say?" Chen Niannian reacted.

"Hey, sister, don't hide it from me. Are you and the young master having an affair?" When Chen Panpan heard that it was not her sister who was bullied, she was no longer so anxious.

"..." Chen Niannian cursed Yue Jiaoyang in her heart, but her face showed no expression.

"Okay, okay, I get it. Just pretend I didn't say anything." Chen Panpan thought Chen Niannian was shy, so she quickly said something to save the situation.

"I'll go tell my mother and make her happy, too." Chen Panpan said as she walked out the door.

"Chen Panpan, come back to me!" Chen Niannian said gritting her teeth.

"Sister, this is a good thing. Our mother also likes that boy. Tell her about it and make her happy." Chen Panpan said puzzledly.

"If you dare to tell anyone, I will ignore you again." Chen Niannian said angrily.

"Okay, okay, but why do you have to hide it from others? It's not something shameful." Chen Panpan was a little puzzled.

Chen Niannian thought of Yue Jiaoyang’s mother Lin Zhi. Now his family’s affairs have not been resolved yet, so Chen Niannian didn’t want to let Wan Qing know too early, so as to avoid worrying in the future.

"You know Yue Jiaoyang's mother... Let's talk about it later." Chen Niannian said helplessly.

Chen Panpan thought about it and realized that this was the truth, so she nodded.