381-390

Chapter 381 Selling Phone Cards Chapter 381 Selling Phone Cards
"Yes, son-in-law, this is a critical moment, you can't be careless. Have you eaten? I will make you something delicious." When Zhang's mother heard that her son-in-law was going to be promoted, her face was as bright as a flower.

Zhang Jiabao and his wife, who had gone out for a walk after dinner, returned home. When they saw their eldest sister coming back, they thought of what happened before and looked at each other. Then the sister-in-law Zhang Jing came forward.

Originally, no one made such a fuss about the eldest sister returning to her parents' home. The key point was that the Chen family had been in trouble recently, and having another son was not a good thing. Everyone was on edge, fearing that the couple would really separate, which would be a great loss to the Zhang family.

"Sister, you are such a rare guest. Where is my sister's wife?" Zhang Jing asked while looking around.

"Your brother-in-law is a very busy man. He is not as leisurely as you guys all day long. Your second sister just comes back to stay for a few days. Jiabao, why don't you thank your second sister quickly?" Zhang's mother said happily.

"Thank you, second sister. Also, please thank my brother-in-law for me." Zhang Jiabao looked very proud. "I just changed my job last week and moved to the Tobacco Bureau. My salary is more than three times what it was before. I heard there will be another six months of salary and bonus at the end of the year. The key is that the work is very leisurely."

"It's not an easy job to get into. Many people try their best to get in. Tell others about it and they will envy our Jiabao." Mother Zhang said proudly when she thought of the envious eyes of the people around her.

"We should thank our second sister for finding such a capable brother-in-law for us. After all, it is our second sister who has made the greatest contribution." Zhang Jing always speaks sweetly.

After hearing this, Zhang Xinyue was happy for her brother but also felt bitter. This was all due to her compromise. Chen Bangrui was a man of his words and did what he promised.

Her tolerance brought comfort to her family, which was worth it. What's more, she and Chen Bangrui were truly in love with each other at the beginning.

"Okay, your second sister hasn't eaten yet. I'll go cook and you two can have a good chat." Mother Chen turned around and went to the kitchen to cook.

"Mom, I've eaten. Don't bother me anymore. I'm a little tired today. I'll go back to my room and rest first." Zhang Xinyue was in a low mood, unable to hide the fatigue on her face.

"Mom, let me sleep with you tonight." Chen Yawen pulled Zhang Xinyue's arm and said coquettishly.

"good"

It turned out that only Chen Yawen noticed that something was wrong with her mother, so she had to get to the bottom of it tonight.

The two of them lay together at night. In response to her daughter's questions, Zhang Xinyue finally spoke out. The mother and daughter had not had such a heart-to-heart talk for a long time.

After hearing this, Chen Yawen could only let her mother hug her and cry. However, there was nothing she could do. After all, this was a matter between her parents. She didn't know what to say and could only pat her mother on the back to comfort her.

Just like that, after Zhang Xinyue finished speaking, she felt much better, and fell into a deep sleep with Chen Yawen's whispered comfort.

"Who are you looking for?"

"Classmate, do you want phone cards? The holidays are coming soon, and all of them are for sale at a low price."

Yue Jiaoyang was reading in the dormitory when he suddenly heard a familiar voice. He turned around and saw an acquaintance.