301-310

Chapter 301 Chen Caixia's good idea Chapter 301 Chen Caixia's good idea

Li Hehua cried bitterly and begged in every word.

"Hehua, what are you doing? Get up, get up quickly." After hearing what Li Hehua said, Chen Bangrui's heart was broken and he hurriedly stepped forward to help her up.

Li Hehua shook her head desperately but refused to get up from her knees.

"Dad, Mom, I have an idea. Do you think it's feasible?" Chen Caixia saw that the situation was becoming more and more chaotic, so she rolled her eyes and thought of a solution.

"Since Li Hehua doesn't mind following my brother without any status, and you will be going back to Hai City for recuperation in a few days, you might as well take the mother and son with you. Then you will have a nanny to serve you, and you can educate the child yourself, so that the child's uneducated mother will not delay the development of my Chen family's son." Chen Caixia said slowly.

"Caixia, your idea is great. What do you think, old man?" Wu Manfang liked her grandson more and more. After hearing what Chen Caixia said, she nodded repeatedly.

What Chen Shitong was thinking was that if they took the child and Li Hehua away together, it would be equivalent to taking away all of Chen Bangrui's mess, and it would be easier for Chen Bangrui to deal with the subsequent matters.

Chen Shitong nodded to show his agreement.

"Thank you, sir and madam. I will work like a slave in my next life to repay your kindness." When Li Hehua saw Mr. Chen nod, she began to kowtow excitedly.

Li Hehua kowtowed sincerely with a few knocks. As long as she could stay with the child, she had the confidence to win Chen Bangrui's heart.

"Anyone can say nice things. We will monitor your performance at any time. If we are not satisfied, you can leave and leave the child behind." Wu Manfang looked at Li Hehua, and the more she looked at her, she felt that she was really not presentable.

So, after a few people discussed it, they decided that three days later, Li Hehua would pack up her things and leave with the two elders.

Zhang Xinyue returned to her parents' home with a car full of gifts. Seeing her parents' eyes narrowed with joy, and watching her younger brother and his wife busy preparing dinner, all the depression in her heart disappeared. This family cannot do without her, and these days of being the center of attention are so wonderful.

After dinner, Zhang Xinyue pushed her bowl aside and sat on the sofa. She didn't need to worry about her image. She was still free and comfortable at home. She didn't even have to worry about farting.

"Brother, my father-in-law told me about your job. He can help you. Think carefully about where to work this time. Don't choose the wrong company again. There won't be a next time. You should choose the right one in the next two days, otherwise my father-in-law will have to go back to the Seaside City Sanatorium."

"Sister, you are really capable." My sister-in-law immediately complimented her.

"This is really the result of my grievances." Zhang Xinyue couldn't help herself in the end and told the whole story of Li Hehua from beginning to end.

"My daughter, they are too bullying. Come on, let me take you to seek justice." Zhang Xinyue's mother sensed a hint of crisis and said angrily.

However, Zhang Xinyue's sister-in-law gently pulled her husband's hand, gave him a wink, and asked him to go forward and stop her mother-in-law.

I really don’t know what my mother-in-law is thinking. If she makes trouble now, what will happen to my husband’s job?
  ………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Cao Yujiao hugged Chen Niannian and cried for a long time. Chen Niannian saw that Cao Yujiao was unwilling to tell her what had happened.