521-530

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Rankings
Boys' Novels
Girls Novels
Complete novel
Novel Category
My Bookshelf
Read the transcript
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
page
collect
Table of contents
set up
Night
Report an error
Chapter 521 Pregnancy Chapter 521 Pregnancy

This was Liu Geng's first time experiencing this, but with his understanding and his ability to imitate others, his posture and eating seemed very smooth, and you couldn't tell if he was embarrassed at all.

Chen Yawen became more and more happy. She felt that the boy in front of her was the type she liked, and the type she liked very much.

In the closed private room, the dim orange light makes Chen Yawen, a not very beautiful girl, look much prettier. Looking at the beauty under the light, her face is shy, and she is beautiful even if she is not pretty.

Liu Geng felt that accepting Chen Yawen was actually a good choice, but this was only their first meeting. Who knew if this rich girl was just looking for a temporary novelty, or if he wanted to keep a distance for a while. What you can't get is the best.

Liu Geng understands women very well.

"Yawen, it's getting late, let's go back to school." Liu Geng knew when to quit and chose the time to say goodbye so as not to finish the conversation in one go.

Although Chen Yawen was reluctant in her heart, she still nodded obediently.

When leaving the western restaurant, Chen Yawen came to the front desk and took out a VIP card in front of Liu Geng. After leaving the restaurant, Chen Yawen handed the card to Liu Geng and said, "Brother, take it. When you come to consume in the future, just show the card."

"I can't have it. I can't finish it all by myself." Liu Geng quickly refused.

"You can have a light meal here. Otherwise, with such high prices, who would come to eat here?" Chen Yawen forced the card into Liu Geng's hand.

"Brother, I'm leaving first. Please keep my dormitory phone number and call me when you have time." Chen Yawen exchanged dormitory phone numbers with each other during dinner.

Looking at Chen Yawen walking away, Liu Geng suddenly remembered that he should find out more about Chen Wenjing's situation.
How could I have forgotten about this? Never mind. It doesn't matter what Chen Wenjing is like now. She will never be as generous and easy to deceive as Chen Yawen. Let's just leave it as a topic and make an appointment to meet Chen Yawen in a few days.

Chen Yawen was recalling the scenes that had just happened along the way, and Liu Geng's every move was constantly replaying in her mind.

The girl fell in love at first sight and couldn't help herself. As she thought about it, Chen Yawen remembered the person she liked, and the person she liked was Chen Wenjing.

"How could you forget about serious things? No, I have to ask my senior brother out one of these two days and make sure he has a bad impression of Chen Wenjing." Chen Yawen felt distressed when she thought of Liu Geng's frail body, and she was already thinking about what delicious food there was nearby.

Wang Bing'er was getting bored waiting in Chen Yawen's dormitory. When she was about to leave, she saw Chen Yawen walking in humming a little tune and smiling.

"Sister Yawen, didn't you just go back to the dormitory? How come I couldn't find you when I came here? I waited for such a long time for you to come back." Wang Bing'er asked curiously.

"I'm back. I went out to look for you and met my former junior high school classmate. I didn't expect that she was also admitted to this university. I went to her dormitory to play." Chen Yawen naturally had her own excuses to deal with Wang Bing'er.