511-520

Chapter 511 Hooking Up Chapter 511 Hooking Up
Also, looking at her clothes, this school girl is wearing all branded clothes, a gold necklace and gold earrings, she must be rich or noble.

"Senior brother, I'm sorry, I was walking too fast and bumped into you." Chen Yawen came to her senses after Liu Geng called her and said hurriedly.

"Are you okay? Do you need to go to the infirmary? I'll take you there."

"I have thick skin and you look so delicate. It's my fault. I shouldn't have stopped so suddenly and hurt you." Liu Geng asked gently.

Chen Yawen was accustomed to her father's dominance and dictatorship, and her brother's throwing tantrums and darkness. She had never met a boy who spoke so sweetly and had such a sunny personality. If she was attracted by his appearance at first, she could not help but fall for him now. She had no immunity to gentle boys at all.

"Senior Brother, you speak so nicely." Chen Yawen said it directly.

Liu Geng had always been chasing after girls from wealthy families, and he had always been trying to please them. But now, suddenly there was a girl whose eyes revealed her love for him, which made him feel very different.

Although the other person was only cute in appearance and not his type, his principle had always been to catch both big and small fish together and to accept all who came.

"Junior sister, stop teasing me. Are you a freshman this year?" Liu Geng started to find a topic.

"My name is Chen Yawen, and I'm a freshman this year. How about you, senior brother?" Chen Yawen wished she could stay a little longer and chat more with this gentle senior brother.

"My name is Liu Geng. I'm a senior and will graduate soon." Liu Geng said a little sadly. He also wanted to study for a master's degree, but his family conditions did not allow it.

"Brother, you can pursue a master's degree. I just saw you with my cousin from afar. My cousin is also a master's student." Chen Yawen did not hide her relationship with Chen Wenjing. She just wanted the other party to understand what kind of person Chen Wenjing was.

"Your cousin? Are you Wenjing's cousin?" Liu Geng was a little confused and asked in confusion, "Then why didn't you say hello to your cousin just now?"

"My cousin is not someone you want to mess with. She's cold all day long and looks like she doesn't want anyone to bother her. I try to stay as far away from her as possible." Chen Yawen said exaggeratedly.

When Liu Geng heard Chen Yawen describe Chen Wenjing in this way, he did not interrupt. He wanted to find out more information about Chen Wenjing from this schoolmate.

"Wen Jing just has a rather cold personality."

"My cousin's father died when she was young, and she was raised by her aunt. She has a withdrawn personality. If my father hadn't taken care of her, would she be able to maintain such a noble character?" Chen Yawen didn't think it was wrong to speak ill of Chen Wenjing to someone she had just met.

Liu Geng frowned. Is this girl really stupid or just pretending to be stupid? How could she say such things to someone she just met? But that was fine. He didn't have to bother to ask her any more questions.

"Isn't Wen Jing from a big family? She is also a pampered lady, so it is understandable that she has a bit of temper."

"Our Chen family is naturally a large family, but after her father died, my father became the head of the family. Everything in the family was given to my father. She and my aunt only took a small portion to make a living. She is not yet considered a lady from a wealthy family."