741-751

Chapter 741: The Last Days Chapter 741: The Last Days
There are only a few staff members in the prison, and everyone still remembers Wang Bing'er's attitude last time. They all know that this little girl is a powerful character.

Everyone looked at each other, and the doctor stepped out and said, "It's like this. Originally, under our treatment, Wang Huadong's condition had begun to improve. However, just a week ago, the patient suddenly became emotionally unstable and refused to cooperate with the treatment. We were planning to contact you these days, but unexpectedly, he suddenly coughed up blood last night. The blood coughed up too fast and choked his trachea. Although we immediately performed rescue, he eventually..."

"I saw that he coughed up a lot of blood. The whole room was full of blood. Huadong, you must have felt so miserable." Chen Caixia felt even more sad when she thought of the scene she had just seen.

"Why doesn't he cooperate with the treatment? It must be you who are abusing him!" Wang Bing'er continued to argue.

"Little girl, how can you talk nonsense? We did our best to treat him, but you refused to do anything. Now you want to bite back?" A prison guard was angry.

"Yes, Wang Huadong's mood has been bad since you left last time. Didn't you agree to come see him right away? I have been counseling him for a long time, but he is depressed every day. I hope you can come and pick him up earlier, but I didn't expect that he was still injured. After all, we are the ones who are most worried about him getting into trouble. We have worked so hard to take care of him. What have you done!" The prison guard who took them to see Wang Huadong's cell said angrily.

Wang Bing'er suddenly felt guilty, and Chen Caixia's crying became even more miserable. Both mother and daughter felt guilty.

"Something happened to that person here, you have to give an explanation." Wang Bing'er always felt unwilling to accept.

"We have surveillance throughout the process. If you have any objections, you can ask the procuratorate to intervene in the investigation. We are following the rules and procedures and are not afraid of investigation." The prison guard said righteously.

At that time, most people still trusted each other. Policemen and doctors were very noble and sacred in people's minds, and most people abided by the law. There were not many people like Wang Bing'er who made random accusations.

When Chen Caixia heard that Wang Bing'er had a conflict with the staff and the conflict was becoming more and more intense, she no longer cared about crying and hurriedly grabbed Wang Bing'er.

"Comrade, I'm sorry, my daughter has a rather impatient personality. She's just a child, please don't bother with her."

After Chen Caixia apologized, she turned around and held Wang Bing'er, "Bing'er, it's not my fault. It's all because of your father's poor health. It's fate."

Wang Bing'er just said those words to ease her guilt. She had no intention of blackmailing or extorting money in the future.

Now that the staff was speaking so righteously, Wang Bing'er was speechless and didn't know what to say. She lowered her head and stopped talking.

Seeing the attitude of the mother and daughter, the female staff member who had previously interacted with Wang Bing'er and her daughter stepped forward to comfort them: "The person is no longer here, the dead are the greatest, let's talk about Wang Huadong's funeral now."

"Comrade, just follow your procedures. We have no objection." Chen Caixia said while choking up.

Just like that, the prison issued a death notice, and Chen Caixia signed it with trembling hands. Finally, she was escorted by the police to be cremated.