361-370

Chapter 361 Death Chapter 361 Death
"I think so too." Chen Panpan nodded.

Chen Niannian: “.”

After Chen Niannian and Chen Panpan put their luggage away, neither of them felt tired, so the three of them returned to the hospital.

Chen Panpan perked up and kept talking in an exaggerated tone about what she had seen and heard in Shangjing. Hu Zi listened attentively and laughed from time to time.

Seeing her grandson, who had been silent and rarely smiled since he came to the hospital, so happy now, Grandma Li's mood temporarily improved a lot.

And just like that, it was soon visiting time.

During the visit, only two people were allowed in at a time, so Grandma Li brought Chen Panpan in with her.

Chen Niannian saw Li Xirong outside the thick glass window. For a moment, Chen Niannian couldn't believe her eyes.

He was so sick that he was no longer in human form. Even from such a distance, one could sense a sense of decay around him.

It seems that he can't make it this time. Looking at Li Xirong in such a state, Chen Niannian couldn't help but feel a little dazed. Is there really karma and reincarnation in the world?
At the beginning, Chen Panpan was abandoned in the hospital by Li Xirong and his wife and almost lost her life. Now it is Li Xirong who is lying in the hospital.

Not knowing what happened to that couple in their previous life, Chen Niannian suddenly thought of Liu Geng and Wang Bing'er.

However, it doesn’t matter, because she will definitely take revenge on them in this life.

Chen Niannian was lost in thought when she suddenly saw Li Xirong, who was crying and talking to Chen Panpan, start waving his hands excitedly. The tubes around his body were shaking violently, some wires were pulled to the ground, and various monitors issued shrill alarms.

Doctors and nurses immediately ran towards Li Xirong, and the patient's family members were also driven out.

Grandma Li was carried out by Chen Panpan. Her legs were so weak that she could not walk.

"Panpan, what's going on?" Chen Niannian rushed forward and asked anxiously.

There were still traces of tears on Chen Panpan's face. He didn't say anything for a moment, but just stared inside intently.

Chen Niannian had previously taken care of Liu Geng's seriously ill parents in the hospital, so she could understand these instruments a little bit.

At this time, she also turned her gaze inside, and then saw only a straight line on the electrocardiogram monitor that had no waves.

The doctors took turns performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation, and later brought an instrument to continuously tap the heart area, but the line never rose or fell.

Everyone was cleared out. When the nurse asked Grandma Li and the others to leave, Grandma Li begged and refused to go out. She wanted to be closer to her son.

Perhaps it was the despair and sadness on Granny Li’s face that made people unable to refuse, so the three of them watched the rescue process of Li Xirong through the thick glass window.

Finally, a doctor shook his head, and then all rescue efforts stopped. Then the various instruments on Li Xirong's body were removed. Finally, the nurse picked up a piece of white cloth and covered Li Xirong from head to toe.

At this moment, Grandma Li's eyes rolled back and she fainted.

When Grandma Li woke up again, it was three days later. When she woke up, Hu Zi was holding a towel and carefully wiping her face.