351-360

Chapter 351 Genetic Disease Chapter 351 Genetic Disease

Did he make an error in his diagnosis?
This disease can only be finally diagnosed through pathological examination of the patient's brain tissue after death, so it is extremely difficult to diagnose during life.

The expert thought for a long time, and then continued to read a lot of information and documents. His long-term keenness made him intuitively feel that this was the disease. It seemed that he needed to ask the patient's family in depth tomorrow.

At 8 o'clock in the morning, the hospital began the doctor's rounds and came to bed 26. The expert also participated in the rounds this time.

"This is patient Li Xirong in bed 26. He was transferred from a lower-level hospital and carried into the ward on a stretcher. He was admitted with the main complaint of "numbness and severe pain in the calf and tinnitus for more than a month." He has been hospitalized for three days. The results of various tests have not yet come out. He is temporarily given anti-inflammatory and analgesic conservative treatment."

Everyone waited for the attending physician to finish his introduction and asked routine questions about the patient's condition.

"Do your parents have any genetic diseases?" the expert asked first.

"Never heard of it." Li Xirong thought for a moment and then said.

"Have you heard that your grandpa or grandma, or any of your immediate family members, is sick?" the expert continued to ask.

"Since my father died, almost all relatives have stopped visiting, and I don't know if anyone is sick over there." Li Xirong said somewhat sadly.

"Ah, how old was your father when he died?" The expert seemed to have grasped some clue.

"He died at the age of 52. He was ill. They said it was caused by varicose veins. His legs eventually rotted away."

"Are there any symptoms such as blindness or deafness?" the expert continued to ask.

"Doctor, how did you know? My father became blind in the end." Li Xirong asked in surprise.

"This should be a genetic disease. It is very likely that you have the same disease as your father." The expert said after thinking for a while.

"Genetic disease? Do you mean that I will have the same disease as my father? Please, doctor, save me, I don't want to die yet." Li Xirong said excitedly, holding the expert's white coat tightly.

"We will try our best to cure every patient. Please tell me the details of your father's condition." The expert took out a notebook and a pen, intending to take notes.

"I was out at that time and don't remember the details. I called my mother over, and she took care of my father until he passed away," Li Xirong said hurriedly.

"Okay, I've been seeing patients in the hospital recently. Please ask your mother to come to me as soon as possible so that I can understand the situation and provide treatment as soon as possible."

After the doctors left, Li Xirong said to Zhao Meiling, "Go to Luo Village right away and call my mother to come and save my life!"

"I won't go. She left without saying a word last time. I can't afford to lose face if I go back to beg her this time." Zhao Meiling thought of the way her father-in-law looked when he died and looked at Li Xirong beside her. She suddenly began to panic.

"Is your face more important, or is my life more important? Are you hoping that I will die so that you can remarry?"

Looking at Zhao Meiling who was still motionless, Li Xirong became furious. He grabbed the water cup on the table and threw it at Zhao Meiling.