811-816end

Chapter 811 Getting Married Chapter 811 Getting Married

The dresses are made of top-grade fabric, brocade, which is finely woven and elegant, just like the beauty of clouds in the sky. Even a master weaver with decades of weaving experience can only produce 5-6 centimeters a day.

Gold and silver threads are tightly interwoven, with three-dimensional dragon and phoenix patterns on them.

Chen Niannian stroked the exquisite embroidery pattern with her hand, and thought of what Cao Yujiao said when she gave it to her. Cao Yujiao said that the dragon and phoenix gown is, "wear once, marry once", so when trying on the dragon and phoenix gown, you cannot try on the whole set at the same time, you have to try on the upper and lower body separately twice.

Yue Jiaoyang's is a traditional long gown and jacket, which follows the classic design regulations of men's clothing: double-breasted, high collar, flat sleeves, buttons, waist-length, and five button tabs on the front. The combination of long gown and jacket conforms to the most orthodox men's Chinese clothing style.

Chen Niannian tried on the upper body first, which fit her perfectly. After taking off the upper body, she tried on the lower body, which also fit her perfectly. But then again, this was tailor-made for her. Cao Yujiao was really busy for several months for this suit.

Looking at herself in the mirror, Chen Niannian was a little dazed. Everything that happened before had become a thing of the past. In the past, she really never dreamed that there would be such a day. In her previous life, when she got married, she rented the cheapest wedding dress to save money.

But why still think about things in the past life? Chen Niannian suddenly patted her head. Those were all things in the past. Now she was living a brand new life. The people and things in the past life were no longer important. She should look forward from now on.

And just like that, the wedding day soon arrived.

Yue Mingyuan was determined to make the wedding a grand one, with a hundred tables prepared for the banquet alone. Chen Niannian and Yue Jiaoyang were exhausted from toasting all the time.

Chen Niannian was fine, and no one made things difficult for her. Yue Jiaoyang drank quite a bit of alcohol, and in the end, he was even a little shaky when he walked.

But they finally managed to hold on until the wedding was over and they returned to their bridal chamber.

The young couple still lived with Yue Mingyuan and his wife. The newlyweds' room was decorated in an antique style. As soon as Yue Jiaoyang entered the new room, he fell drunk on the bed, and everyone burst into laughter.

Yue Mingyuan also felt sorry for his son, so he had to beg the people who were making trouble in the bridal chamber to leave the young couple alone. Fortunately, everyone was reasonable and after a few jokes, they left.

After the guests left, Yue Jiaoyang opened his eyes instantly, which scared Chen Niannian. At this time, she looked at Yue Jiaoyang with clear eyes, without the slightest sign of drunkenness.

"You?" Chen Niannian asked in surprise.

"I'm not drunk. If I don't pretend to be drunk, I'm afraid they will start making a noise and scare you." Yue Jiaoyang said cunningly.

"I didn't know you could drink so well. I thought you didn't drink, but you're really good at hiding it. I wonder if there's anything else you're hiding from me that hasn't been discovered." Chen Niannian said coquettishly.

Yue Jiaoyang silently broke out in a cold sweat. He did have something to hide from Chen Niannian, but he didn't intend to say it out loud at this moment.