591-600

Chapter 591: The First Meeting of Grandfather and Grandson Chapter 591: The First Meeting of Grandfather and Grandson

Li Qiugui then introduced: "Panpan, this is your aunt. This is the first time you meet."

Chen Panpan greeted shyly, "Hello, auntie!" Chen Caiyun was very pleased to hear this, and patted Chen Panpan on the shoulder with a smile, "This child is really polite. Fang Ling has raised him well."

"Then you guys go in quickly, don't make Dad wait anxiously!" Li Qiugui saw Chen Caiyun's face full of emotion, quickly interrupted Chen Caiyun and urged.

"Okay, look at me, I'm so happy that I forgot the most important thing! Then let's go in quickly!" Chen Caiyun understood what Li Qiugui meant, took two steps and turned back, tentatively asking Li Qiugui: "Sister-in-law, do you want to go over and take a look too?"

"No need. Let the old man and Chen Panpan have a good talk. I'll wait here." Li Qiugui was very determined and rejected Chen Caiyun without even thinking about it. Li Qiugui was afraid that she would not be able to control her emotions after seeing old man Chen, so it was better not to meet him.

Seeing that Li Qiugui refused, Chen Caiyun stopped forcing her and pulled Chen Panpan towards the ward.

Chen Caiyun's steps were light at this time, as if a stone had been lifted from her heart. She only wanted to bring Chen Panpan to the old man as soon as possible to complete the task, and she was not as talkative as before.

For some reason, Chen Panpan was not as panicked as before. Her mind was blank and she seemed unusually calm. It might be because she had just met Chen Caiyun and found that she was indeed a relative. She did not feel any restraint when meeting her for the first time and her mood slowly calmed down.

Arriving at the door of the ward, Chen Caiyun knocked gently, "Come in." It was a female voice, a little old, probably a grandmother, Chen Panpan thought.

When I opened the door, I saw an elegant-looking old lady feeding porridge to a frail old man.

Even though Chen Shitong was ill and injured, he still exuded an intimidating aura. Old man Chen didn't look very energetic. It might be because he missed his grandson so much these days and was troubled by the family. He felt a little tired. When he saw Chen Caiyun walking in with a young man he had never met before, he couldn't help but stand up.

Although the old couple had guessed most of the answers, they still looked at Chen Caiyun in disbelief. Their expectant eyes revealed their inner nervousness.

Chen Caiyun quickly explained: "Dad, Mom, this is Panpan, Panpan, these are your grandparents."

Chen Panpan lowered her head slightly and called softly, "Grandpa, hello grandma."

Wu Manfang put down the porridge, her face full of kind smile, and hurried over, took Chen Panpan's hand and asked him to sit next to the bed. She touched his face and said excitedly: "Oh Panpan, I missed you so much. I have been looking forward to seeing you here for a long time. You must be tired after walking for so long. Come and sit down. I will peel an apple for you."

"No need, grandma. I just had dinner and I'm full." Chen Panpan smiled at Wu Manfang and politely refused.

"Oh, look at the child, you are so polite." Chen Shitong nodded to show his agreement with Chen Panpan, and then looked at Chen Caiyun.

Seeing this, Chen Caiyun was also very sensible: "Then Mom and Dad, you guys have a good chat with Panpan, I'll go out first." After saying that, she walked outside, closed the door gently, and left time for the three of them.