771-780

Chapter 771 Found 3 Chapter 771 Found 3
Liu Baoshan started out by doing some small building materials business. After all, he had worked with Wang Huadong for so long and was familiar with these things, and the small city was just beginning to develop.

Liu Baoshan came from a big city. Not only did he have a forward-looking vision, but his experiences and exposure were also more detailed and comprehensive than those of the people here. Therefore, his business soon flourished.

Later, his business grew bigger and bigger, and he gradually became a well-known entrepreneur here. As the years passed, Liu Baoshan never had any trouble, so he breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that he had escaped this time.

Liu Baoshan became more and more bold. He also enjoyed the feeling of being admired by everyone. Most importantly, he made more and more money.

Although his son is not a good person, Liu Baoshan thinks that he should take advantage of the current good situation to make more money and provide money for his son and future grandson, so that he won't have to worry anymore.

However, while Liu Baoshan was dreaming, he didn't know that he had been targeted.

Officer Cheng has confirmed Liu Baoshan's identity, but how to arrest Liu Baoshan is another big problem.

"Old Yue, we have investigated this man's identity. However, it is a bit difficult to arrest him based solely on suspicion in Wang Huadong's case," said Officer Cheng in embarrassment.

"Hey, Old Cheng, what do you think we should do now?" Yue Mingyuan didn't know what to do specifically.

"I wonder if Wang Huadong's family knows something else about Liu Baoshan. If they do, it will be easier to deal with." Officer Cheng thought for a moment and came up with a solution.

"Okay, Old Cheng, let's go back and ask around, and try to come up with a solution as soon as possible. Thank you for your hard work this time." After Yue Mingyuan finished speaking, he took Yue Jiaoyang and Chen Niannian away.

On the way, Yue Mingyuan said to Chen Niannian, "Niannian, you heard what Officer Cheng said just now, right? I'm not very familiar with Chen Caixia, so you guys have to do this."

"Uncle Yue, I know. I will go back and contact them right away." Chen Niannian also looked serious.

"Well, let's find out more about it." Yue Mingyuan nodded.

After sending Chen Niannian home, Yue Jiaoyang looked at her worriedly.

"Don't worry, there will definitely be a way." Chen Niannian saw the worry in Yue Jiaoyang's eyes and comforted him.

Yue Jiaoyang then said: "If you have any questions, please contact me. I'm always available."

After watching Chen Niannian leave, Yue Jiaoyang turned around, got into the car, and left with Yue Mingyuan.

Chen Niannian did not go home first, but went to Chen Wenjing's house. Chen Wenjing had already graduated and joined a state-owned enterprise, living a nine-to-five working life. Today is the weekend, and Chen Wenjing must be at home.

Sure enough, not long after I knocked on the door, Chen Wenjing opened it.

"Niannian, you're here. Is there any clue about things?" Chen Wenjing was very surprised to see Chen Niannian.

"Well, but we encountered some small troubles." Chen Niannian couldn't bear to break Chen Wenjing's hope.

"Ah? What's the trouble? Come in quickly and tell me." Chen Wenjing's heart sank when she heard this. Only then did she remember that Chen Niannian was still standing outside the door. She hurriedly asked Chen Niannian to come into the house.