411-422

Chapter 411: Stealing the Household's Property Chapter 411: Stealing the Household's Property

Chen Huibo had just finished the college entrance examination, and while waiting for the results to come out, he was at home collecting valuable gadgets.

In the days when the test results were not out, he always took some money from Chen Bangrui's pocket when he wasn't paying attention, or took three or five yuan from Zhang Xinyue's wallet. No matter how small an ant is, it's still meat, so he would take as much as he could.
He also had the ability to get gold jewelry made of brass from outside, and stole some of Zhang Xinyue and Chen Yawen's jewelry, and also hid the snuff bottle on Chen Bangrui's antique shelf.
Even Mr. Chen was not spared. In his long-empty bedroom, which contained some famous paintings, Chen Huibo also took out a few paintings.
No matter how defensive you are, it's hard to guard against a thief in your own home. No one could have imagined that Chen Huibo would commit a crime at this time. It must be said that Chen Huibo accidentally discovered the hiding place of Chen Yawen's pocket money when he was searching everywhere. It was quite a lot, more than 10,000 yuan.

Chen Huibo decided to take the money with him on the day he left, otherwise if he took it now and was discovered, it would be a waste of money. Chen Huibo slowly moved all his belongings to a house he rented outside, and continued to come back to take more things.

Although these things could be converted into money, they would be enough for him to live a good life for more than ten years, but people's greed is endless and they always want more. He wanted to live a life of luxury and comfort.

Ever since Chen Huibo left home for the night last time, Chen Bangrui felt guilty about him and almost always agreed to his requests. Later, Chen Huibo asked Chen Bangrui for a lot of money, using the excuses of attending some college entrance examination prediction classes, some pre-exam review books, and buying branded clothes for classmates at a reunion after the college entrance examination.

Chen Huibo knew very well that with his grades, he wouldn't be able to get into any school.

Especially in the last mock exam, he ranked second to last in the senior year. The last one was sick during the exam and was unable to take all the exams, thus missing two subjects. Even so, that person still only scored two points less than him.

Chen Huibo had a hunch that he would be the last in the college entrance examination. It must be said that his hunch was quite accurate.

Later, when the college entrance examination results came out, Chen Huibo was indeed ranked last, but he didn't know that he had guessed correctly because he had already run away.
That day, Chen Huibo sat on the sofa at home, his eyes still rolling around, looking around to see if there was anything inconspicuous that he could take away. Seeing this magnificent home, he really didn't want to leave. He could only pray in his heart that the paternity test would pass. As a result, the more he worried about something, the more it came. At noon, the phone rang.

There was no one else at home except the nanny, so Chen Huibo went to answer the phone.

"Hello? Who's looking for?" Chen Huibo asked after picking up the phone.

"Is Mr. Chen at home?" Doctor Wang's tone was obviously angry.

"He's not here. What's wrong? Is something wrong?" For some reason, Chen Huibo's heartbeat suddenly quickened.

"It's okay. I'll call you back later." Doctor Wang heard the voice that sounded like a child, so his tone softened. However, when he finished speaking, he still couldn't suppress the doubts in his heart. He asked inexplicably, "Do you have a little girl at home?"