21-30

Chapter 21 Treasure Chapter 21 Treasure
After drinking the porridge, Chen Niannian wandered around in the backyard of the Chen family. While walking, she observed the terrain. When she saw a small stone bench, her eyes lit up and she ran over.

Standing on the stone bench, I looked around and suddenly saw a short grape rack due north, so I walked quickly towards it.

After looking around and confirming that it was in this area, I began to get excited.

Last night, Chen Niannian was lying in bed, thinking about how to make money and leave this disgusting place. After thinking for a long time, she found that there was nothing she could do.

Even if I wanted to take advantage of my rebirth to invest in stocks and buy a house, I didn't have an ID card or capital. As I was thinking about it over and over again, I suddenly thought of something.

In her previous life, before Chen Yawen got married, she went back to the Chen family to help, and the whole family was filled with joy.

Her grandmother, who had always been unkind to her, gave her an emerald ring the size of a fingernail for the first time.

Although it was just a small gadget, the green color was so beautiful that even if she didn't know the value of it, she could tell it was a good thing.

Chen Yawen even raised her wrist to show her the gold bracelet on her wrist which was inlaid with many colorful gems, which dazzled Chen Niannian's eyes.

While she was busy cleaning and tidying up the house, she vaguely heard her stepmother talking on the phone.

"...I wanted to move the grape vine to a new location, but I ended up digging it up like this..."

"The two old guys happened to be at home... I knew there was no one around, so don't worry. Then they each took one item and said they would leave the rest to that brat. My heart ached..."

I didn't pay much attention to it at the time, but now I think that there must have been something there, so I decided to go dig it up in the morning.

It is winter now and the yard is bleak. Chen Niannian squatted beside the grape rack and started digging with a small shovel.

I dug for a long time and was sweating profusely, but I found nothing.

"Did I dig in the wrong place?" Chen Niannian muttered to herself. She was about to change the place to dig, but with a thud, the small shovel seemed to touch something hard.

Chen Niannian was delighted and sped up. After a while, a rectangular box appeared in front of her.

The box looked black, with spots of rust all over it. It felt heavy and cold to the touch, and no one knew what material it was made of.

There was no lock on the box. Chen Niannian gently opened the box and found another layer inside, which contained a small square box.

The small box was glowing silver all over, and the twisted wire patterns on it had turned black, which should be silver rust. There was an oval turquoise inlaid on each of the four corners of the box, which looked very beautiful. There was an old-fashioned lock in the middle of the box.

Picking up the small box, there was a yellow key in the box. Chen Niannian inserted the key into the lock, and with a "click", the lock opened.

"Wow……"

What catches your eye is a box full of jewellery, sparkling and dazzling.

Chen Niannian was stunned... After digging around for a while, she really saw the jade ring from her previous life.