651-660

Chapter 651 Heartache Chapter 651 Heartache
When the vice president saw that it was Huang Jinhua with a big smile on his face, he suppressed his temper and gave Huang Jinhua some face. He softened his tone and pointed at Wang Bing'er, "Ask her yourself."

Wang Bing'er raised her head and looked at Huang Jinhua in panic. The fear on her face and the tears about to fall made Huang Jinhua feel distressed.

Huang Jinhua didn't care about anything else. He stepped forward and held Wang Bing'er's hand, and asked with great concern: "What's wrong, Bing'er? What did you do? You made the vice president so angry. What misunderstanding is there? Explain it to the vice president quickly."

Wang Bing'er lowered her head, her shoulders trembled, and she began to sob. Huang Jinhua became anxious, hugged her shoulders, lowered his head and asked her: "It's okay, don't be afraid."

Wang Bing'er shook her head. She knew that any explanation she gave now would be useless, because she was indeed reading the magazine at work and was lazy and did not send it over as soon as she finished it. If she said now that someone else had framed her, it would only make the vice president even angrier. Moreover, if the two female colleagues insisted that they said it was before nine o'clock, she would have no way to deal with it.

Explaining would only make the two female colleagues more satisfied. Wang Bing'er admitted defeat this time. She cried and said, "There is nothing to explain. It's all my fault. It was a mistake I made at work."

Then he raised his head again, "I'm sorry, Vice President, I was a little lax today. I have sorted this out, but I didn't give it to you in time. I'm sorry, I will never do this again."

When the vice president saw Wang Bing'er's tearful face and heard her sincere attitude in admitting her mistake, his heart softened a little. He waved his hand and took the documents away. "Since this is your first time, let's forget about it. I hope there won't be a next time."

Wang Bing'er nodded quickly, "Vice President, thank you, thank you, there won't be a next time."

Huang Jinhua saw that the atmosphere was gradually easing up, so he quickly struck while the iron was hot and said to the vice president, "I'm sorry, vice president. Bing'er just arrived and is not familiar with the work here. It's all my fault. She came from somewhere else and is not used to the climate here. She has been feeling a little unwell these days. I originally told her to take a leave, but she insisted on coming to work. I apologize to you. I see that I don't have any schedule today, and I've almost finished my work. How about asking for leave for Wang Bing'er and I'll send her back first."

The vice president nodded and went upstairs without saying anything else.

Huang Jinhua and Wang Bing'er watched the vice president leave and breathed a sigh of relief at the same time. Wang Bing'er sobbed and said to Huang Jinhua, "Ahua, thank you. If you hadn't arrived in time, I don't know how this would end."

Huang Jinhua looked at Wang Bing'er, who was smiling through her tears, and felt even more charming. His heart tightened all of a sudden. He ignored the strange looks around him and put his arm around Wang Bing'er's shoulders, "Let's go, I'll take you back to rest."

The two of them walked downstairs arm in arm, and the office returned to calm. Everyone pretended nothing had happened and went back to their work.

However, the two female colleagues who framed Wang Bing'er looked at each other, with deep resentment in their eyes.

Huang Jinhua hugged Wang Bing'er and went downstairs. When they came to the underground garage, Huang Jinhua hurriedly opened the car door and helped Wang Bing'er in.