531-540

Chapter 531: Surprising Conversation Chapter 531: Surprising Conversation

Li Xianghai has made up his mind that he must worship this grandmother as his ancestor. Only in this way can he have the opportunity to become a city dweller and see that beauty again.

Thinking of the scene in which he would eventually become a citizen of the capital and marry a beautiful woman, Li Xianghai felt that no matter how hard it was to take care of Chen Qiaolian, it was all worth it.

Li Mengmeng sneezed several times at home at this time, and was still muttering in her heart, who was talking about her?
Li Qiuye's family, who were sitting in the back of the car, were also whispering to each other. In short, Li Qiuye decided to go home more often to keep an eye on Li Jianjun and try to win Chen Qiaolian over this morning.

Wang Bing'er sneaked back home. Her parents were not at home every afternoon. Her father went out to do business and her mother went out to play mahjong. Wang Bing'er went straight to the study as soon as she entered the door. She just opened the drawer on her father's desk and reached in to feel around for money when she suddenly heard the sound of a door opening outside.

Oops, who's back? Wang Bing'er thought to herself that it was not good, and quickly hid behind the thick curtains next to the bookcase, secretly worried that she must not be discovered, and that it must not be her father who came back.

But what you fear will come true. The door handle of the study turned, and then heavy footsteps walked to the desk and pulled out a chair.

Wang Bing'er slowly moved forward and glanced over there.

I only saw my father sitting behind the desk with a very bad look on his face. Then, with a clang, he pulled the phone and started dialing.

Wang Bing'er was so scared that she quickly retracted her head.

"This bidding failed." Wang Huadong said on the phone.

"What did you say? Was it the manager surnamed Li who raised the objection?" Wang Huadong pressed the hands-free button. His hands were shaking with anger and he was too lazy to pick up the phone. A fierce male voice came from the other side.

"Yes, this guy really doesn't accept our toast and only acts like aloof. Others have accepted our things, but he is the only one who acts like he's doing his job impartially." Wang Huadong said angrily.

"Is it possible that the things we sent are not enough? This person has such a big appetite?" the person on the other end of the phone guessed.

"No, he's just a fool. He just threw the things at me and said righteously that he would report me for bribery. I was so angry that I was about to explode." Wang Huadong was so angry when he thought of himself being watched at the door of Manager Li's office.

"This time he has ruined our entire year's plan. The loss is too great. We must teach him a lesson. Otherwise, if he is still in this position next year and continues like this, we will lose this market." said the man opposite.

"You ask me what to do? Why do I support you?" Wang Huadong became angrier as he spoke.

"Do you still remember the story of your eldest brother-in-law? Yes, that Chen Bangxing." Wang Huadong suddenly said this again.

After Wang Huadong said this, he leaned towards the phone excitedly.

"It's been so long since this happened, why bring it up again?" The man opposite seemed to not want to mention it at all.

“Anyone who hinders our work will not have a good ending, no matter who they are,” Wang Huadong said grimly.

"You are not such an indecisive person. What's wrong? Are you afraid? You are getting older, but becoming less courageous?" Wang Huadong looked at the man opposite him who was silent for a long time, so he spoke again.