431-440

Chapter 431 Marriage 2 Chapter 431 Marriage 2
"I also think his family is great, and I like his parents very much. Since you think it's okay, then I'm relieved. Wen Gang and I are going to get married." Cao Yujiao said a little shyly. Although she was shy, her eyes were sparkling.

"This is good. Are you going to bring him home to visit?" Chen Niannian thought of Cao Yujiao, who had already reconciled with her family. She wondered whether she needed to inform them about such a big thing as marriage.

"Let's talk about it after we get the certificate. Wen Gang and I are not planning on having a wedding banquet. Let's get the certificate first and talk about other things later. Wen Gang said that because of the nature of his work, he has offended some people, so it's better to keep a low profile. It's mainly to protect me. Just invite a small group of relatives and friends to get together. He said that his teammate got married last year on a travel wedding and traveled all over the country, so we also plan to travel to get married."

Cao Yujiao spoke slowly and it seemed that she and Li Wengang had privately planned this more than once.

"I didn't realize that Li Wengang is so thoughtful and romantic. Yujiao, you have a really good vision. The wedding is just a formality. His work as an anti-pickpocket does involve some risks. He knows how to protect you, which shows that he is very responsible." Chen Niannian was sincerely happy for Cao Yujiao.

"Well, I think God is really fair. The saying that people suffer first and then enjoy happiness is exactly like this for me. Now I really feel so happy every day when I open my eyes." Cao Yujiao said sweetly.

"Don't show off in front of me. I'm so envious of you." Chen Niannian joked.

"That Yue Jiaoyang is a very good guy. You should train him quickly. If someone takes him away from you in the future, I'll see you crying." How could Cao Yujiao not see Yue Jiaoyang's feelings for her over the years?

"A lover who can be taken away is not a lover. What I want is someone who will stay with me no matter what I look like or what happens to me. I don't want a lover who can easily betray me." Chen Niannian said casually.

After hearing this, Cao Yujiao showed her agreement.

"Don't worry, Li Wengang's parents are good role models. Li Wengang can't do anything wrong." Chen Niannian continued.

In this way, Cao Yujiao and Li Wengang received their marriage certificate on New Year's Day, invited relatives and friends to get together, and then went on a honeymoon trip.

"Yujiao, it feels like I'm in a dream." Li Wengang held her in his arms.

"Me too. Let's get married now and be together for the rest of our lives." Cao Yujiao sighed.

"We want not just two people, but three, four, and we want to have several children." After Li Wengang finished speaking, he turned off the lights. The big red word "囍" on the door exuded endless joy.

Just when Yue Jiaoyang succeeded in his confession and Yue Mingyuan's career was booming, Yue Mingzhou's family was shrouded in dark clouds and everyone had a solemn look on their face.

But the only one missing from this group of people was Yue Jianghe.

It turned out that after Yue Mingzhou drove Yue Mingyuan away to split up the family, he discovered that his wife was pregnant. Having a child in middle age is a happy event in life.

Cheng Ying was so happy that she even said that it was thanks to the Buddha that the Yue family had prospered after they had driven away that unlucky star.

Yang Liu was also very happy. After all, she only had one child and always felt lonely. Now that she could have another child and her son had real siblings, she could also hold her head high. After all, Cheng Ying had always been a little dissatisfied with her for not being able to have another child.