341-350

Chapter 341 Liu Geng's Little Abacus Chapter 341 Liu Geng's Little Abacus

When Liu Geng heard Li Mengmeng say this, he was delighted. It seemed that this junior schoolmate was much easier to talk to than Liu Wenjing.

"Junior, you are so kind. In school, many people look down on people from rural areas. You are really different for thinking this way." Liu Geng praised sincerely.

"Senior, please stop praising me like that. I feel embarrassed because of your praise." Li Mengmeng said with a smile, but there was no sign of embarrassment on her face.

"Junior, where do you live?" Liu Geng seemed to have opened up a conversation.

"My home? It's in the bank's staff quarters, across the street from Sister Wenjing." Li Mengmeng answered without any defense.

"No wonder you majored in finance. You're going to work in a bank in the future." Liu Geng's eyes lit up.

"Yes, senior, you are really smart. My father is the president of a bank, and I will definitely follow in his footsteps in the future." Li Mengmeng has always taken her father as a role model.

After listening to Li Mengmeng's words, Liu Geng thought to himself that Chen Wenjing was also famous for being generous in the class.

Li Mengmeng lives across the street from Chen Wenjing. Her father is a bank president, so her family must be well off.

Moreover, Li Mengmeng seems to be much easier to talk to than Chen Wenjing, and her appearance is exactly the type that he likes.

Thinking of this, the smile on Liu Geng's face became even more intense.

"Come on, let's start practicing." Liu Geng said.

Li Mengmeng nodded, and the two began speaking practice.

In this way, the two people often met and contacted each other in the English corner, and their relationship became closer and closer.

Chen Wenjing encountered this twice. Later, when she saw Liu Geng, she asked, "Liu Geng, you and Li Mengmeng have been very close recently. I've seen you two walking together several times."

Liu Geng was shocked. He couldn't admit anything before he was sure of his relationship with anyone.

Liu Geng has been bowing his head in front of Chen Wenjing for more than a year. Although there has not been any major progress, it is much better than before.

He hurriedly explained: "Wen Jing, I helped her a lot because of you. If you don't like it, I won't contact her in the future. Don't you really understand my feelings for you? I just think that since you are my sister, there will be more people who say good things about me."

"Okay, I get it. She is just a careless person." Chen Wenjing said helplessly.

Liu Geng was also used to Liu Wenjing's attitude, and began to say: "Wenjing, it's been so long, don't you know what kind of person I am? In addition to caring about you, I..."

"Okay, okay, don't say anything. You are free to do whatever you want." Chen Wenjing said this and left.

Liu Geng stood there watching her leave and sneered in his heart, one day, I will be successful and no longer have to care about a woman's mood.

Liu Geng is very smart. He grew up in the countryside and was afraid of the poor life, so he always worked hard to study.

When he arrived in Shangjing and saw this colorful city, Liu Geng could hardly walk.

He secretly swore in his heart that he must stay here no matter what the cost.

But the reality is always cruel. Liu Geng, who worked part-time as soon as he arrived at school, soon discovered that it was impossible for him to achieve his goal by working alone.