191-200

Chapter 191 Tell the Truth Chapter 191 Tell the Truth
Chen Huibo suddenly heard someone calling his name, so he turned around and saw that it was Fang Ling. He was so scared that he almost jumped up.

He immediately ran forward. Fang Ling saw Chen Huibo running away, so she chased after him, carrying a heavy basket of vegetables, and shouted, "Huibo, Huibo, wait for me."

Fang Ling hadn't seen her son for a long time, and she missed him very much. She had a lot to say to Chen Huibo, so she had to pursue him.

As Chen Huibo was running, he suddenly realized why he was running. It was winter now, and even if Fang Ling got close, she wouldn't be able to see the birthmark.

Birthmark? Chen Huibo suddenly stopped, and he knew what to do.

Fang Ling saw Chen Huibo, who was running in front, stop and immediately sped up and rushed to his side.

"Hui...Hui Bo, I'm mom...mom." Fang Ling said breathlessly.

"You say you are my mother, do you have any evidence?" Chen Huibo said deliberately.

"Evidence? Your father has admitted it." Fang Ling said with some confusion.

"Just because he admitted it, should I believe it? How can you prove that you are my biological mother?" Chen Huibo began to persuade him.

Fang Ling fell into deep thought. After a few minutes, Fang Ling suddenly raised her head and said excitedly, "Hui Bo, there is a leaf-sized birthmark on your waist. Have you seen it?"

"Lower back, left or right?" Chen Huibo was overjoyed when he heard the location of the birthmark, but he did not ignore that Fang Ling did not say the specific location.

"The left side!" Fang Ling didn't think much about it this time. She thought Chen Huibo was testing her, so she said it directly.

Chen Huibo felt that God was helping him today. He met Fang Ling and learned the location of the most crucial birthmark. He was immediately overjoyed.

Fang Ling looked at Chen Huibo hopefully and said, "Huibo, am I right? I really am your biological mother."

"My mother is not as old and ugly as you. Stay away from me in the future. Don't you take a piss and look at yourself? You are not worthy of being my mother! Bah." After getting the answer he wanted, Chen Huibo immediately turned hostile.

"Hui Bo!" Fang Ling felt extremely heartbroken after hearing what Chen Hui Bo said. She loosened her hands, and the basket of vegetables fell to the ground. She collapsed on the icy ground.

Chen Huibo didn't even look at Fang Ling. He stomped hard on the vegetables that had fallen from the basket to the ground, then walked away.

Fang Ling didn't know how long she had been sitting there. More and more people were coming and going around her, and everyone looked at her with surprise.

Finally, a kind-hearted old lady came forward and helped Fang Ling up. Fang Ling staggered back home like a puppet, carrying an empty basket.

Chen Niannian arrived at Li Mengmeng's house. After the door was opened, Li Mengmeng saw Chen Niannian and immediately happily pulled her into the house.

"Niannian, why are you here? It's so cold outside. Are you cold?"

"It's okay. I'm on a minibus and it's not cold. Where's my godfather?" Chen Niannian asked.

"Dad, Nian Nian is here, come out quickly." Li Mengmeng shouted towards the inner room at the top of her voice.

"Hey, here I come." Li Guoping responded as he walked out of the study.

Rebirth 90s Counterattack Planजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें