211-220

Chapter 211 Waiting for News Chapter 211 Waiting for News
"Boss, you are the one who can calculate. Will she go out and spread rumors?" Zhao Meiling said worriedly.

"If she dares, I won't do business these two days. I'll be watching nearby to see if she dares to talk nonsense, hehe." Li Xirong waved the rolling pin in his hand.

After being kicked out of the snack bar, Chen Niannian smiled bitterly. It is true that you can't judge a person by his appearance. The couple looked like good people, but who knew they were such people.

"Niannian, come here quickly." Cao Yujiao waved at her at the entrance of an alley.

Chen Niannian hurried over and when she reached the alley, she found that the middle-aged man was also there.

"Are you looking for Qiangzi?" the middle-aged man asked first.

"Yes, what should I call you? Uncle." Chen Niannian asked.

"My name is Ma Tianliang. Why do you look so much like Qiangzi? What do you want to do with him?" Ma Tianliang had too many questions.

"Uncle Tianliang, it's not convenient for me to say too much now. I have no bad intentions towards Qiangzi. I can see that you care about him very much. Can you tell me where he is?" Chen Niannian looked at Ma Tianliang very sincerely.

"I haven't seen him for a long time. This child is so unfortunate to have such cruel parents." Ma Tianliang sighed.

Then he went on to say: "At the beginning, when Qiangzi was brought home, he was less than a year old. Qiangzi's grandmother did not agree with Rongzi and Meiling's marriage. Who would have thought that the two of them would elope. They were gone for 6 years. When they came back and saw that their grandson was brought home, Qiangzi's grandmother had no choice but to agree. The family lived in harmony. When Qiangzi was 10 years old, Huazi was born." Ma Tianliang stood for a long time, stamped his feet, and blew air into his hands.

Although Shenzhen is in the south, it is still a bit cold in winter.

"Uncle Tianliang, it's too cold outside. It'll take a while for us to finish talking. How about we find a place to sit down?" Chen Niannian wanted to know more.

"Okay, my house is right in front, come over and sit down!" Ma Tianliang pointed straight ahead.

So Chen Niannian and Cao Yujiao followed Ma Tianliang and turned into a small alley, and then arrived at Ma Tianliang's house.

As soon as Ma Tianliang opened the door, a washbasin flew towards him. He immediately jumped to the side and avoided it.

Then Chen Niannian saw a curly-haired woman in her 40s in the yard, with her hands on her hips, yelling at Ma Tianliang, "You damned bastard, you still have the nerve to come back? You spent all the money for the New Year playing cards. We can't live like this anymore."

"I just want to make a comeback!" Ma Tianliang said softly.

"I don't care. I'm going to pack up and go back to my parents' home. Don't come to me anymore. I want a divorce." The curly-haired woman began to wipe her tears angrily.

That was the money she had saved for a year, and it was all stolen by this bastard.

Seeing this scene, Chen Niannian quickly took out 500 yuan from her bag, then walked forward with a smile, saying sweetly: "Aunt Ma, my father is busy during the Chinese New Year this year and can't spare the time to pay New Year's greetings, so he asked my sister and I to come here to pay New Year's greetings for him. After coming here, I found that gifts are not easy to buy. This little money is a gift from my father, so you should accept it!"